First Track Day - which one?

cjdad76

Sounds good.  Not sure if I will be driving or towing yet.  As it's my first attempt, likely to tow as not sure how the car will stand up to my driving!?!?  Plus, without sounding like a wimp - driving it 2 hrs each way on top of a days track driving might be a bit much!!

I take it you mean the Cotswold meet rolling road session on Saturday?  I'm heading to this too, hopefully catch you there.  First time meeting the group.

I'm also going Saturday, could meet up for the run down? I live near Tewkesbury, so could meet M5 Junction 9 BP garage or somewhere??

Sorry Paul, are you talking about this Saturday for the rolling road session?  If so, I'll be shooting across the M5 @ Jct 6.

If you mean Llandow on Sat 31-May - then sure.  I'm likely to be towing so only running @ 60 (or so!).......  I'll be coming South then off onto M50, but at the end of the M50 there's a service station / garage if I remember rightly.  Could be suitable??

Can pm details nearer time.

Ahh I ment RR this weekend.

might do Llandow too. Only been there once before and its cheap as chips

This Sat I`ll be heading straight across from Glos so i`ll see you chaps there.

I'll be at Coombe on the 25th of this month and at Hullavington on the 6th of June.

Hopefully see you then.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Whos doing Lladlow 31st May? Havent booked yet but will soon if we have some attendees.

Tempted to give her a shake down at landow on 31st may :-)