My proper newbie thread :D

Quinten

The Kit Spares seats are another upright seat, very similar to the Triton. Forget the JK's they won't suit you.  As you say you need to try some seats before committing yourself, someone around the Cobblers town, help him out.

Drop a line to your local AOs - either Richard at northamptonshire@wscc.co.uk, Matt at herts@wscc.co.uk, or Andy at northlondon@wscc.co.uk

Now if you REALLY want to burn some cash, get thee to the Cotswolds Thursday night! :t-up:

I have got these fitted on runners, and am 6'3" tall.

Removable steering wheel

No problems. I am just outside Oxford.....

SAM_0692.jpg

SAM_1404_zps2a408429.jpg

SAM_1425.jpg

• Like 1

Quinten!   Gary's are the Westfield race seat pictured above, they are the ones you need to try.

Cheers Gary, I would indeed like to see how they are if I can? I can't do tonight, but any other time after work would be good for me... I shall PM thee :)

Cheers Gary, I would indeed like to see how they are if I can? I can't do tonight, but any other time after work would be good for me... I shall PM thee :)

I shall PM thee :)

You're very Anglofiled Quinten

• Like 1

Replied :t-up:

I had the kit spares seats in my Zero and they were OK for short distance. I changed the drivers seat for a Tillet and it is a vast improvement. Did 1000 miles round Normandy in a week without any issues.