Applecross 2014 camp McWesty

ziplob

For Matt: Only 7 more sleeps to go!

For Matt: Only 7 more sleeps to go!

I know! Car nearly ready! :d

just a quick recap for this weekend

Thursday night the van will be at the BP garage at the deer park in Livingston at 7.30 and then on to the BP garage at the Forth bridge for 8.00 .

Friday Morning 10 oclock at the killmahog visitors centre then up to the green welly . Planing to be at Onich for lunch 12 to 12.30

A brief stop at Fort William then Applecross for 5.30.

remember no wigs no barbie

when we get up there all hands to the pump to get the gazebo up and the Barbie going and then we can all get mad with it ?????

Remember there is no prizes for getting there first lets have a safe trip {MATT}

See you all Friday

Bob

3 sleeps to go and weather forecast is looking good for a hot, dry camp McWesty. Cracking stickers for this years event from Ziplob :yes:

29b6ae3b-40fe-4fdd-8502-203cb3293b5e_zps

• Like 2

Had a run last night to check fuel usage ......not too bad about 120 miles and just over half a tank ...........roll on Friday .

Me, Dean and Al plan to leave from Al's garage about 08:45 on Friday morning. If anyone else passing by this way fancies going up to Kilmahog together, let us know.

PM me if you don't know where in Linlithgow the garage is.

Matt

HELP REQUEST: Andy has asked me to see if anyone has a spare rain cover he can borrow for Applecross as he has an aeroscreened car. Just something he could use for the car overnight for the two nights we're there. PM me!

It's just in case we get a light shower at night. You'll just be taking a baler this year, I guess! ;-P

It's just in case we get a light shower at night. You'll just be taking a baler this year, I guess! ;-P

I've gotten used to now :p did think about a bilge pump for ease.

just a quick recap for this weekend

Thursday night the van will be at the BP garage at the deer park in Livingston at 7.30 and then on to the BP garage at the Forth bridge for 8.00 .

Friday Morning 10 oclock at the killmahog visitors centre then up to the green welly . Planing to be at Onich for lunch 12 to 12.30

A brief stop at Fort William then Applecross for 5.30.

remember no wigs no barbie

when we get up there all hands to the pump to get the gazebo up and the Barbie going and then we can all get mad with it ?????

Remember there is no prizes for getting there first lets have a safe trip {MATT}

See you all Friday

Bob

What time at the green welly for the west coasters to meet up?

I will put one in the van

Cheers, Bob! I'll let him know :-)

What time at the green welly for the west coasters to meet up?

If we leave Kilmahog on time (?) at 10, Green Welly about 10:45?

Just noticed Bob already has 11:00 in the original itinerary.

Matt

Me, Dean and Al plan to leave from Al's garage about 08:45 on Friday morning. If anyone else passing by this way fancies going up to Kilmahog together, let us know.

PM me if you don't know where in Linlithgow the garage is.

Matt

ray and i will get you there . we are meeting at tesco in bathgate at 8.30 then down to Al's place .