UPGRADE ALERT - SUN 14/4 DONE

are you testing blank white spaces now Adrian? cos that's all I can see in your last post :p  :d

actually if I swipe my cursor over it I can see something is there but not what it is.... some sort of link?

Well there's something there, cause I can see my cursor changing as I hover over it. But in Firefox 20.0/OS X 10.8.3 I'm just getting a completely blank post in your last post.

Ok should now work for any new posted tag. XTR if you edit and then post you message again it should handle it.

yes I was workingon getting in the right format for Facebook to accept it. This I think is now the case. Can you see it now on my post ?

Yes, that works for me too :yes: Thanks.

still not working ... might be something I am doing wrong though

David

Ah - your posting a link which then redirects to the right page. Let me see if I can factor for that. If you post the page it redirects to from the URL bar it will work.

Ok create a new tag capturing expression for both types of link. Try again.

Adrian - FYI When I reply I just get the text in Courier and no bells and whistles. Maybe something I said??!!

Thanks - Martin