UPGRADE ALERT - SUN 14/4 DONE

All,

Sorry for the short notice, but I am doing some upgrades to the forum today to fix some broken stuff and probably knowing the way these things are I will probably break some working stuff.

Please report any issues in this thread.

Thanks,

Adrian.

Adrian,

I have houseguests and a moderate hangover (related items), so I'll be offline and can't assist you today - sorry.  Good luck - we're all counting on you. ;)

For clarity I will post here when I am done. Please dont report errors and alerts of which there may be many until I close out the work.

Thanks.

Ok main bit is done - so it should all be working. I am going to be working on a new skin change and some other bits to allow for commitee voting etc. I may break something. If/when you notice bug please post here.

Thanks,

Adrian.

testing....

NIce run Ade, see you had Luke cleaning tyres :d :D :d nice to see someone keeping him working.

I thought from the title that you'd upgraded the weather for the day!!

Adrian, can I say how I do not envy you. Having worked many many weekends doing upgrades I know what it's like.

So, from a grateful member, thanks.

Its no biggie. The hardest part of the work was coming up with a way to run the online poll for the new consitution. We require it so that during the voting process no one can see how the vote is progressing. Currently once you have voted you can see the result which clearly shouldnt be the case for the commiteee positon votes.

We can now create a vote where the vote result is hidden from ALL (including admins) until the vote is closed and locked at which case it becomes visible to all members. I am sure it will require scrutiny by UN observers in order to satsify all.

Lots of broken bits should now be resolved including pasting in media as above. I dont know if someone can post in a facebook video link to test that for me please. You should just post in the URL and it should do the magic.

• Like 1