NASA LIES and other musings....

Mulder

I know I'm a bit of a cynic, but somehow, I know it will be a boring car  :t-up:

My money's on it being a Caterham.... :devil:

I think the biggest conspiracy on here to date was or old friend guest thinking everyone in Birmingham was out to crash into him...

• Like 1

This is like one of the old Norman Verona discussions- could go on for ever, with loads of arguments

I'm off to get more gin

Funny you should say that, but old Norm's visage hove into view in my mind's eye too! 

I think the biggest conspiracy on here to date was or old friend guest thinking everyone in Birmingham was out to crash into him...

Funny you should say that, but old Norm's visage hove into view in my mind's eye too!

Did either of you see Beetlejuice? Mention their names three times and they reappear. Stop that.

• Like 1

Did either of you see Beetlejuice? Mention their names three times and they reappear. Stop that.

We shall need to refer to them as 'The Italian sounding one' and 'The Europhile with a Caterham' much as one has to say 'The Scottish Play'. Or we could go out of the room and turn round three times...

According to Thrifty, he was right.  I rented a van from them in Worcester recently and there was a notice on the wall that said their CDW insurance wasn't valid in Birmingham.........

My money's on it being a Caterham.... :devil:

Can't fit in a Cateringvan I've got size 13's and don't like the wide body SV as it just looks wrong. Actually after a Megabusa and have been chatting to Stickymint about his tho' I also need a new tintop and am contemplating a career change so need some capital handy for now. When the dust settles from all that I hope to find a Busa on the forum, Micks car is probz as close to my desired spec as I'm going to get so need to get a hurry on.

Spooky

Oh and where do we all stand on the flat earth scenario :rolleyes::getmecoat: ?

Going to prepare a thread on this during the week, it's a fascinating subject and sure to get you all talking. At first glance you'd think it was a no brainer, of course the earth is round, doh! But when you delve deeper it actually raises some intriguing questions.....

As does MH370 but you're not ready for that yet, by a loooooong way!

Spooky

Mulder, you need to set up shop at 'Speakers Corner'

Mulder, you need to set up shop at 'Speakers Corner'

or start taking your medication again....

• Like 1

Not by a long way. Biggest conspiracy theory was the forum trying to work out who Swiss Jeff was...

Not by a long way. Biggest conspiracy theory was the forum trying to work out who Swiss Jeff was...

...and cue the "I'm Spartacus" moment!

or start taking your medication again....

Haha, if you knew what I knew about what was going on under your noses you'd be on medication :)

Spoooooooky

• Like 1

...and cue the "I'm Spartacus" moment!

Good point.

I'm Neil Armstrong... This is one small step for a (Blat)man, one giant leap for Blatkind  :getmecoat:  :lg-westy:

• Like 1