word of warning selling on ebay

pete g

Nice one Pete, glad it worked out ok for you in the end

still need to phone paypal   I don't think they have repaid me the extra charges I incurred due to the charge back

Great news. So I wonder if PayPal still get the money back from the credit card company

yes 

Good, means this cretin won't be getting away with it.

hope not he done it a few times by the sound of it

Nice result, but boy did you have to work for it...

Glad you are alomst sorted.

I would hope eBay have now informed the boys in blue (but would be very surprised if they have)

Well done Pete for sticking with it, these toe rags rely on folk rolling over and walking away. Tenacity that's what's needed and that's what you did well done , one up for the good guys, hope the jerk gets well black balled.

Bob :d  :d :d  

just phoned paypal and have just got my charge back fee back so now now my account is in a positive sum :t-up: now time to start buying again :d 

Pete, I'd still report that engine number as stolen to the DVLA as that's effectively what it is.

unfortunely I never took a note of it

• 1 month later...

There's always the option to report the engine stolen to DVLA too..... you might be luck and he's daft enough to notify them of the new number.... then he won't get his reg docs back in a hurry.

I wish I'd read the whole thread before commenting...... can we have his address please?

Nice gifts need to be sent....... and visits from nice people too.....

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.