Brighton Speed Trials, Sat 13th Sept

gee_fin

Bit of a clash with the Donington show but nonetheless a great show of all kinds of cars. Old & new, big & small, fast & furious racing down the Brighton promenade all day. From the Ferarris to the sports-libres to the bikes to the Caterfields.

I think the under 1400cc road-going record is 12.5s...hmm....it might just be lowered on the 13th  Sept :t-up:

Anyone else going along?

Graeme.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gee_fin

• windy

• peterg

• SteveD

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be, could even have been competing...but I'm at Shelsley Walsh instead  - why does this event always clash with something else I'm doing  :t-up:

yep, me and Dastardly will be there, unfortunately, unlike Graeme, no chance of a class record ???  but hey ho its such a cool event :cool:

Be good to see the latest incarnation -no pun intended :) of Graeme's car.

Yep I'll be there. If you have a quart of redline MTL in stock can you bring one along to the event for me?

How much?

Thanks

Windy

It's £10.75 a quart inc, can bring one along if you wish.

As for the day, it's not me driving, I'll be spannering and soaking up rum but it should be interesting to see if the car can do the time we expect :)

Unless it rains of course.....

Sold! Yes, Please bring me one along? :D

Would Mick be driving then? I thought he might be pining for a go seing as he's not got wheels at the mo! :)

Sadly, this also clashes with Wiscombe, which is where the real men will be......... :0  :0  :0   :p  :p  :p

Wiscombe, which is where the real men will be

No sorry, driving along the Brighton seafront from a standing start to 169mph in 1/4 mile has to be more interesting matey!!!!!! :D  :D  :p  :p  ;)  Those bikers are definitely mad.  :D

Hi Blatters

Wiscombe, which is where the real men will be

You'll be at Brighton then!

Delboy

errrrrrm me thinks that should be wiscombe where the real sheep s**t will be  :( and lots of it from memory :(  ???  :t-up:

errrrrrm me thinks that should be wiscombe where the real sheep s**t will be   and lots of it from memory

And other activities associated with sheep no doubt!!!! :D

see here :sheep:

wendy don't even go there  :(

Mr Spanner.

I think you'll find Brighton full of GAY men, actually......

Whatever floats your boat..... :0  :0  :p  :p  :D  :D

gay men obviously  :(  derk i hope your not going to welsh wales  :(  if so can we lock you in your trailer at night  :0 just to make us straight men feel safe  ;)