Gites - The 2013 Offer. SEE THE 2014 OFFER NOW.

Norman Verona

Along the lines I was thinking. I wasn't thinking that high though! However, I have to keep reminding myself there's no profit as such in this. We used to charge £395 a week and people thought that was cheap.

testing

date gite Let (Y/N)

07-Jun MG

07-Jun LOTUS

14-Jun MG

14-Jun LOTUS

21-Jun MG

21-Jun LOTUS

Be a good idea to include linen,  if visitors are coming in a Westfied or similar then it's a bit difficult to bring their own due to lack of space.

Bernie, the gites have linen and towels. All the cutlery, pots and pans, crockery and, most importantly, glasses!

We also provide tea, coffee, sugar. milk, soap, shampoo, toilet and kitchen rolls included in the price.

I also send a suggested shopping list to start folk off. I get it for them on the Saturday morning. 

The gites are cleaned before use and the bedding is washed and ironed. 

And, if required we can get Westfield in a garage. There is a jetwash and a garage full of tools and equipment if anyone breaks something.

I've posted up the 2014 details now. See the link in the sig.

SEE THE CURRENT 2014 THREAD, PLEASE.

Sorry Norm, I was reading your earlier post about no linen at Pay de la Loire, dumbass me thought it was your Gites.   I've been trying to convince the wife to travel down your way in the Westfield since last summer but she don't want to get wet if it rains :rolleyes: .  I'll keep suggesting the trip until I get my way.

Best bet is to book a week and tell her over Christmas dinner. If it's a real problem just let me know and I'll cancel it.

If you can get to Calais in the dry you're 99% certain to stay dry from there to here. We have about two days of showers between June 1st and mid October.

On the other hand if you get the ferry from Portsmouth to St Malo we're only an hour and a half away.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.