Bye Bye all - I`m barred - how shortsighted!

hilux

And Pistonheads is owned by?

Lots, but ad blocker sorts that...

Ad blocker doesn't magically stop the huge revenues generated though, does it? :bangshead:

Lots, but ad blocker sorts that...

So Pistonheads don't get paid for all those adverts because you use Ad Blocker?

And Pistonheads is owned by?

Ad blocker doesn't magically stop the huge revenues generated though, does it? :bangshead:

I misunderstood the point of your post, of course adblocker doesn't stop the revenue. The point I was making is the adverts are not a problem to the user, even without ad blocker.

Refresh my memory Blatters...who owns Pistonheads?

Refresh my memory Blatters...who owns Pistonheads?

:xmas:  maybe ?

i have a question  (to no one in particular)  why do the companies pay piston heads all that cash when there are other sites that would be free ? makes you think doesnt it

Unless it's changed hands, it's owned by Haymarket Publishing. I suspect ads on Pistonheads to form part of one of the no doubt many packages offered to advertisers in all their magazines. Running Pistonheads would be insignificant compared to the revenues generated by the parent company.