• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ACW

• Mark (smokey mow)

• Captain Colonial

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

It's a real PITA now, I seem to have it working, but only if you click in exactly the right area of the text box, otherwise it will neither bring up the tool bar, nor the iPads built in keyboard. Highly frustrating, as I only swapped to a brand new iPad a week ago to run Atomic! (Atomic was sooooo slow and crashy on my old iPad mk1)

frustrating.

Can we have the search function back as well please :laugh: someone seems to have stolen it from the top right corner of my screen :d:oops:

That's a strange one ??? I can see the search function on my Ipad but not on the PC with IE9 ?  I've looged out, cleared all history and cookies and looged back in just to check but still the same :oops:

Ewww, would you mind not looging in public; disgusting habit  :d 

It's a weird one, not sure why it should have changed. Indeed, depending where you tap in the text box in "reply to topic" you may even never notice the change...

(Not sure if there's even anything you can do about it.)

(For reference, I'm using the latest version of Atomic on a current (fourth gen.) iPad)

:t-up:  :down:  :d  :cry:  :o  :oops:  :arse:  :suspect: cant seem to post some emotions

:t-up:

:down:

:)

;)

:(

:laugh:

:d

:cry:

:p

:angry:

:no:

:yes:

:o

:oops:

:arse:

???

:suspect:

:blush:

:love:

:cool:

Weirdest totem pole I've ever seen!

But how many is too many?

(commonly known as doing a Stanton)

:t-up:   :down:   :)   ;)   :(   :laugh:   :d   :cry:   :p   :angry:   :no:   :yes:   :o   :oops:   :arse:   ???   :suspect:   :blush:   :love:   :cool:   :zzz:   :bangshead:   :sheep:   :durr:   :swear:   :westy:   :excl:   :devil:   :blues:   :ghostface:   :xmas:

So Gadgers has special powers then.

Heeeelp, both my Ipad and PC (IE9) are both stuck in the Mobile version of the site and it wont change back :bangshead: clicking on the full version button at the bottom of the screen has absolutely no effect on making it change back to normal.

Bizzarely if I log out it reverts back to the full version of the site, but as soon as I log back in again it switches to mobile and can't be changed back :down:

(Sorry I would have raised a support request but dont know how to from the mobile screen)

Heeeelp, both my Ipad and PC (IE9) are both stuck in the Mobile version of the site and it wont change back :bangshead: clicking on the full version button at the bottom of the screen has absolutely no effect on making it change back to normal.

Bizzarely if I log out it reverts back to the full version of the site, but as soon as I log back in again it switches to mobile and can't be changed back :down:

(Sorry I would have raised a support request but dont know how to from the mobile screen)

Humm, strangely if I'm not logged in I can toggle between the full and mobile views just fine but as soon as I log in it switches to mobile view and the button stops working as it should ???