• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Autosport 2013 - NEC

kevip6

What was the verdict on this Year's show from those who went?

I spent much of the weekend driving with the Go Motorsport demonstration Autosolo (outdoors). Great to see people's faces as they find a humble Rover 214 can be quite brisk (and sideways). May need to take the Westie next year!

That was a great setup outside by you guys!!

I was offered a ride when I was leaving to head home but had to turn it down as I'd kept my friends there way too long as it was :(

Hat off to you though, very nice to see.

Overall the show was good but not as good as last year. Less trackday companies, didn't seem to be a lot of discounts going on. Still enjoyed it but I would have been a bit miffed if I'd paid full price.

Playskool was there, so it was worthwhile :)

Front and rear ARB's and a quick release steering boss. But I've also got a widetrack with short steering arms and AP. racing front calipers and discs to fit along with a new master cylinder that I picked up from Westfield last weekend!!

Busy winter for me coming up!!!

That lot will keep you busy. I'm changing my cockpit with new seats and carbon dash, that'll do this year.

You can slip into mine and try them for comfort, ooooo errrrrrr.

Ha ha, you've gone for the JK's haven't you?

I was looking at them or the Tillet B6's. won't be this year now though unless those numbers come in!!