• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Autosport 2013 - NEC

kevip6

I'm heading to this on the Saturday not least to get some bits for the Westie from PlaysKool

Anyone else on here going?

Anyone know any promo codes, I'm sure I got a good discount last year but can't remember where form!

When is it? I know I could Google it, but can't be bothered, just about to go out.

I've been for the last few years but not sure this year. Price seems to have gone up again and I think they are starting to take the proverbial ..Standard ticket £31 plus parking.

..Standard ticket £31 plus parking.

I think that I've mentioned this before, but we always park in the railway station multi-storey car park. No queues to get in, plenty of space, no waiting in the cold for buses to the exhibition, and I'm fairly sure that it's cheaper. In fact we park there for the NEC, for the airport, and even for the occasional rail journey.

Grannie Annie.

I've been for the last few years but not sure this year. Price seems to have gone up again and I think they are starting to take the proverbial ..Standard ticket £31 plus parking.

I agree! I think I got a buy one get one free last year though so I'm on the prowl for that deal again!

I think I have seen an MSA £5 off code, but the old two-for-one will be better. Google normally turns-up something. try Ten Tenths?

Look-out for a Go Motorsport initiative to encourage more people into Motorsport too as this might interest some WSCC members.

I did find the MSA code for the £5 off but firstly was looking for something more substantial and secondly wondered if they check at any point if you actually have an MSA licence?

Thanks

Just a heads up for anyone interested, you can get tickets for this with £11 of clubcard points.

The clubcard website show it as the PistonHeads performance car show but you get tickets for the live area and entry to the autosport show as well.

What a joke. I stopped going when it breached £25 for a ticket, so it's now £41 before you've even walked in the door, f**k that...

And they wonder why the visitor numbers are falling through the fall!

Ah yes, now I remember. Tesco Club Card last year worked well and 3 for 2 the year before.

Driving with Go Motorsport in 2013 though so they send me a ticket :-)

i found that race retro was much more along the lines of a car show compared with the autosport trade show. playskool were there, much lower entrance fee and group b monsters running a rally stage outside.