• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Autosport 2013 - NEC

kevip6

Promo code is M13A which is for the Thursday and Friday. Hope to see you there, but got to agree it's pricing itself out of the market.

Race Retro is a great show and personally I prefer it, but the engineering section of Autosport is well worth a look for the more technical minded.

Going on the Saturday, Tesco clubcard points make it a much cheaper day.... :)

Definitely make a big difference don't they Brian!!

I'm going on the Saturday so hopefully see you up there. What time did you get for the live show?

Also, we went with the club card points last year and its slightly confusing where you have to pick your tickets up from. I believe it was the press center last year

I'd go...

But £100 + for entry, parking and petrol. If I saved anything in the show it wouldn't make up the cost of going. Plus after a 45 min wait for a burger I'm sure that'll be another £15. I'd rather just buy stuff online and go to a cheaper show.

I live in Birmingham and Exeter show, free entry if in a Westfield! Is a cheaper day out.

Definitely make a big difference don't they Brian!!

I'm going on the Saturday so hopefully see you up there. What time did you get for the live show?

Also, we went with the club card points last year and its slightly confusing where you have to pick your tickets up from. I believe it was the press center last year

My tokens arrived today from tescos so i am going to try and book the 11am slot for the live show.

I'm booked on the 11am show. Zone b I think

Thought you would be performing, i have seen your driving skills :d  :d

Kevip6

It will be worth ringing Luke at Playskool before the show to discuss what you are after.

There is only so much space on the stand and he can't transport everything, so put a call in first to make sure Luke takes the parts you require.

I'll be helping out on the stand so look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers Mark, I spoke to Luke a while ago and put in an official order so its all set to collect I just need to get my steering column to him for the boss welding.

Thanks for the heads up though, see you at the show!

I'm booked on the 11am show. Zone b I think

I have booked the 11am live show, Zone/Block D

May see you there, might even let you buy me a coffee :d  :d :d  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously myself with the missus and a couple of friends. Phil and Dave (purple Westfield) are heading over as well.

If there's enough we could arrange a go kart race there!!

Obviously myself with the missus and a couple of friends. Phil and Dave (purple Westfield) are heading over as well.

If there's enough we could arrange a go kart race there!!

That sounds fun.... :yes: