Elvington Track DAy 5th July

hogman

Bananaman (Andy),

Kev Stabler tells me that he has the green light for a driver swop, so I'll get a cheque off to you once I get your address (I'll e-mail / PM you directly)

How much was the event?

Cheers,

Jon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Westfields Rock On

• hogman

• Jon Murray

• Bananaman

Hi Jon

I've mailed you my address. :t-up:

How much was the event?

£65

Andy ;)

hehe- there's some sweet ass at my place of occupation. :devil:  :p  :love:  :arse:  :arse:

i shall wait until the next ''wild night'' for us older students and take some good fotos. Oi Kev, can I borrow your sw**ky dooby camera 10 million quid jobby? :D  :D  :D

Couple of questions, are spectators allowed in? and is the track actually in the air museum? i.e, do we have to pay to get in? Andrew, being a tight :arse:

I'm back and ready for Elvington.

All five gears restored following completion of gearbox swap yesterday.

Bring it on............. :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

I think it needs checking on the spectator front first - before turning up.  I'm not trying to put anyone off - the more the better in my book :t-up: , however....

I was driving past Elvington in the Westie one day last summer and saw an event which I believe have been a Lotus corporate event organised by Bookatrack.  So I tootled up to the airfield entrance to see if I could get in to spectate.  There were security guards on the gate (which I havn't seen before) and they wouldn't let anyone in - even to spectate  :arse:

I would have tghough it would be OK as but just to be safe..... Kev - any ideas on this one seeing as it's 75% Lotus corporate day ???  Is it worth checking first and putting a message on here?

Jon

Morning peeps!

For the drivers at this event all you need to do is turn up for the morning briefing and sign on, all the paperwork should be ready for you!

Normally spectators are allowed and its free as its not part of the air museum.

Looking forward to some fun here, just hope the weather is good for the event, saw a forecast (well weather guess) and it sad rain all week!  :angry:  :(  ???  :angry:  :angry: Hopefully it will clear for Saturday!

At the mo there is a spare place for this event - anyone else wanna come along and join in??????

See you all there!

Cheers

Kevin

Sorry Kev, but I think you're missing my point !   :0  :)

When I tried to spectate at an Elvington Corporate day, which I'm pretty sure was being run by Bookatrack, they wouldn't let people into the airfield area at all to spectate - security was as tight as a nun's whotsit!

As this event is all booked by Lotus, except for our 16 places, is it worth checking with Bookatrack regarding the spectator issue?

I can do this if you're pushed for time.

Jon