• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Westfields Rock On

• hogman

• Jon Murray

• Bananaman

Hey there Mr B!

Am still waiting for a reply from Bookatrack with regards to swapping, so will let you know! Also please dont make any arrangements for letting someone else have your place as there is a waiting list and have to do it fairly.

Cheers

Kevin

Bananaman,

I have discussed this with Kevin Stabler - as I was at the top of his reserve list for this event (as well as on Bookatrack's reserve list too! )

Kevin is hoping to get a reply from Bookatrack today, if they give us the OK for an entrant change, I will send you a cheque directly - forget the 25% discount; I'm happy to be able to get along to this event now that my Speed Series plans for 2003 have changed.

Regards,

Jon

Jon

That sound good to me, Thanks. :t-up:

hopefully Kevin will get the response were after.

Andy ;)

i have some revieling fotos - but i wanna see some one elses fotos, sort of trade in fotos of hot chicks.  :devil:  :devil:  ;)  ;)  :devil:  :devil:

who said anything about revealing, other than the 'fruit pastels' (as in 'nipples like fruit'...oh forget it ;) )? ???

'Scuse the spelling won't you.....