Elvington Track DAy 5th July

hogman

not u as well

Well Mr Murray - methinks WROX aka Jack Osbourne isn't tooooooooooooooooo impressed  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Westfields Rock On

• hogman

• Jon Murray

• Bananaman

Well Mr Murray - methinks WROX aka Jack Osbourne isn't tooooooooooooooooo impressed            

Naah, I though he took it quite well actually, was hoping to start an argument - but he didn't really bite.... maybee that means he's not a spoilt rich kid after all ???

Or is it all just a disguise...... Pinto powered Westie my :arse: ,  wait 'till he turns up at Elvington in the F40 !  :D

Jon

**** off !!!

I get that too much, too much to the point of, i walk into the cooplands and ask for a cheese and branston sarnie and one of the lasses behind the counter says '' hey do u watch the osbournes? you look like jack'' ARGGGGG and i was told by someone in the street!!!!!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :0  :0  :0

arggggg

#### these good looks! i have to share them with a yank!

That's more like it Wroxy, but with such strong language, me thinks a clip around the ear might be in order  :devil:

I would capitalise on your similarity to Jack O, do you realise how much you could be earning as a lookalike  ???

#### these good looks! i have to share them with a yank!

Whats worse he's a Brumie, Yank :0  :arse:

Any Birmingham City fans here. :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

Andy :D  :D  :D

k, what sort of helmets do i require all that safety compliance stuff?

what scrutineering will there be ?

k, what sort of helmets do i require all that safety compliance stuff?

what scrutineering will there be ?

Hopefully scrutineers that'll tell you to use proper 3 point harnesses  ;)  :D  :devil:  ;)  or have the correct 4 point lugs welded into place  ;)  :)  Save you breaking your neck  ;)  :)

• 2 weeks later...

We are all booked up, paid, confirmed etc etc now with Bookatrack.

So check out their website www.bookatrack.co.uk and look for the Elvington event on 5th July and you will see we have booked up the "intermediate" session, it shows all names in there!

Cheers

Kevin

I think I have got enough on at the mo, 3 track days, 1 RR session and several blasts out!! Sorry guys!

Think maybe the Yorkshire lads were thinking of a Croft day? Maybe worth an email to Paul or Mike??

As for Angelsey try the local area for that one, certainly not quite in the "East Yorkshire" area boundary!  :0  :p  :D  ;)

Cheers

Kevin

• 2 months later...

Kevin

It looks like i will be unable to attend this day now. :(

Is there any chance that I would be able to pass this on to somebody else?

Does anybody else fancy this Weekend event @ 25% discount (assuming that it's OK to swap?).

Andy

Andy

Real shame you are goign to miss a top day!

Will need to speak to Bookatrack to make sure they are happy but yeah got people in reserve!

Mr Murray you there???

Cheers and will let you know

Kevin