Young Newbie Westfield Owner :-)

DAN_B

Delivery to the work address too ;)

This works a treat :d

The discount with the exhaust is good! Another perk of being part of the club! What kind of price did you pay with the discount?

And unsure about the high level brake light... I know it's abit old man'ish, but I've been using it with the hood on a little recently, so you wouldn't see it! Please note: this is only because of the cold weather and being desperate to drive her! Haaha!

I am aware she needs some mods over the winter thou to lose the older gentleman look... So carbon fibre here we come! :-)

Carbon Dash

Carbon Wings

Carbon Rear arch protectors

Carbon rear light housings

the list is endless :p

Dan,

happy to meet up the car is on the road and i try and get out and about as much as possible, (no roof so only dry days which seem to be a rarity these days)

I will drop you a PM

Regards

Paul

There goes best part of a grand. £150 to the mrs

The discount with the exhaust is good! Another perk of being part of the club! What kind of price did you pay with the discount?

With the 2.5" to 2" reducer and FedEx, it was about £250, which IMO was excellent value. Without the reducer if not needed, it's even better value, but it really is a quality piece of kit. I think the discount on the exhaust was about £20 if I remember right.

Just waiting for smokeymow to come along to promote chrome instead of CF now :d

Mmmmm....classic chrome!

Just waiting for smokeymow to come along to promote chrome instead of CF now :d

Mmmmm....classic chrome!

Chrome is the future... As it was the past. :cool:

Carbon has had it's moment in the limelight, it's time for it to step asside for chrome to take centre stage once more :d

I knew you wouldnt let me down :d

Our new owner has already said he wants to ditch the old man look :oops: , so it is time for carbon :t-up:

Your car does look very good, but then again I am an old gentleman!

I knew someone closer would post an offer of assistance!

I know what you mean about getting out and driving, I was out in the cold and wet (no roof) when I bought mine and enjoyed it immensely. Unfortunately my car is not usable at the moment as I have still not fixed a hole in my sump gained on a blat around Buxton and Ashbourne a while ago. :down:

Anyway don't listen to all this about adding carbon fibre, high level brake lights, wind deflectors etc, just enjoy driving it. Mind you changing the CVH for a Zetec or something would enhance the driving experience!!!!!!

Martyn