Applecross 2013

ziplob

Hi Guys,

New to this club and interested in joining run to Applecross, that is if Simon gets Megabusa ready before then.

Probably join you somewhere on route as I am from Aberdeen.

Has route and timing being finalised?

Yeah route is finalised .

Give me a call for info  07717704396

Dave 

i will post up all the times and weekend fun in the next week. kev do we have a van driver.

Yes sure do he was asking the other day about. Kyle the lad who drove last year for us :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ok team last call for Applecross 2013 get your names down we need to give final numbers to the inn for dinner on Saturday night, and the SNOOP needs to know how many for the barbie on Friday.

What time does the Barbie kick off? Got to work out when to leave the frozen north :) Two of us for the Barbie btw.

Just confirming myself and mate Andy for whole weekend .. and possibly +1 more. Sorry can't confirm the +1 yet.

Confirming  four of us for Barbie and Sat night at Applecross Inn.

Jumpy07 + Iain MacPherson
Two Ron's (Britton)

There should be plenty grub for the BBQ so don't worry aboot that too much .

Don't have a set time for the BBQ 

Cheers Dov. :yes:

Matt the pump, has asked to put his name down for Saturday night at the Inn. He should be driving up at some point on the Saturday in his fully equipped hairdressing salon MX5. :d

• Like 1

I've never thanked Matt for buying the MX5 .. now, let's have no more talk about my TT!

rab sorry but i have to disagree, i also have an MX5 and they have there own race series , so the TT remains the hairdressers mode of transport and another year of ribbing at Applecross nay luck remember the tongs and hairdryer. 

• Like 1

rab sorry but i have to disagree, i also have an MX5 and they have there own race series , so the TT remains the hairdressers mode of transport and another year of ribbing at Applecross nay luck remember the tongs and hairdryer. 

Ha, the Audi TT also has its own race series, mate .. plus the 1.8 turbo sounds nothing like a 1.6 hairdryer! :p  

Rab could you do me a cut and blow dry when your at Applecross ,mates rates EH! :laugh:

Aye, maybe at one time when ye had hair, my friend! ;-P