Applecross 2013

ziplob

Right team i know its a bit early but i thought i would post the dates up for next years Applecross trip, they will be Friday 21st June to Sunday 23rd June . Now the Bad news, Applecross have pumped up ther prices for next year by quite a bit £50 a night for a hut and £305.00 for the caravans , I am Speaking to them this week to see if they will do us a deal , After all we do give them a lot off publicity and a lot off trade so i will keep you posted on the events, so far they have said if we book in the next 5 days we will get the huts for £32.50. so if you are going feel free to book now just tell them your with the Scottish Westfield Club

As for the trip itself it will follow the same format as this year apart from the Saturday when we will head off to Skye for a blast and late lunch/tea i have already got menu's for two places that have car parks that will take us. Also a support van will be with us as usual.

As for the Friday night Snoop dov e dov will be throwing his Famous barbie including Steve Smiths stag night ?????? with a special prize for the loudest shirt . the last two trips to Applecross have been fantastic and i am sure the lads will remind us how many sleeps to go till this one . it would be nice for our friends from south of the border to join us you have loads of time to put in for holidays.

Bob

Just been speaking to Dean(well, emailing)and think we're both going to book this weekend, as it's pay day tomorrow!

Matt

only just started pulling the car to bits, will need to see closer to the time

Jeez, you've got 7 months! You could build another one by then. :d

One year i'm going to drive the length of the country and join you guys for this :t-up: shame the next one is the same week as i'll be at LeMans otherwise i'd be adding my name to the list :cool:

Le mans for me that weekend as well.

Maybe one year i will make it there.

Soooo tempted to say yes to this run... but seriously, does anyone think my V8 would manage it between petrol stations?!

Soooo tempted to say yes to this run... but seriously, does anyone think my V8 would manage it between petrol stations?!

There are plenty of petrol stations - max distance between them is arond 40 miles at the most and there's even an automated one at Applecross!

Matt

listen the Applecross run is a must if you own a westy , the company and the crack you cannot buy , and the roads are to die for . you have these cars for fun so have some, join us next year you come to us and 2014 we will travel to you come on lads engerland is not that far away and our refs are not racists ???? ???? ??? gary glitter , freddy starr al lthese guys with shiney names ???? neil dimond must be *****n himself