Applecross 2013

ziplob

Arrangements re van the same/similar to last year? :t-up:

Whats the date for this run.

Dave, Applecross isn't a "run", its an EVENT and an epic one at that. Usually frequented by the Swedish womens netball team or a famous rap star like last year! The event is Friday 21st June to Sunday 23rd June 

Just had a look at the campsite https://www.247booking.co.uk/applecross/customer/search/index.php?search_start_date=21/06/2013&day=21&month=06&year=2013&cat=1&los=2&party=1&page=0

Looks like all the huts are available, but reading through the thread most of the huts are booked or have I got the wrong campsite.

Just had a look at the campsite https://www.247booking.co.uk/applecross/customer/search/index.php?search_start_date=21/06/2013&day=21&month=06&year=2013&cat=1&los=2&party=1&page=0

Looks like all the huts are available, but reading through the thread most of the huts are booked or have I got the wrong campsite.

Thats the right site Dave but none of the huts are available for the dates now. Its showing "nearest dates" available. Plenty room for tents tho.

Are you sure you're checking the right dates, Dave?

• 2 weeks later...

just remember if you want to camp there is room in the support van for all your gear and you can arrange to drop it off the night before or even get it up to me . not many sleeps till this and there's still room on the trip if you fancy joining us.

which rap star turned up please? might be worth a drive from Northampton to see if they return? 

which rap star turned up please? might be worth a drive from Northampton to see if they return? 

It was the legendary Snoop Doggy Dov who visited Camp McWesty last year. Swedish womens netball team the year before.

Only 67 sleeps to go :yes:

Snoop Doggy Dov... I will fill my fuel cans and head on up !!!

1 DMAC800 + Fidler (hut 1)

2 &3 . Jumpy07 + Iain (hut 5)

4. Bombero (hut 4)

5 & 6. Ziplob & Weesnoopdoggydov (in the caravan of love with the Swedish womens netball team)

7. Deanoecosse (hut 3)

8 & 9. Two Rons (Hut 10) Ron has been trying to buy a seven... not sure what he will be in at the moment

10 theprisioner + Angus (hut7)

11 Telomerase and Mrs T - hut 6

11 Telomerase and Mrs T - hut 6

edited to show actual numbers booked

1 & 2 DMAC800 + Fidler (hut 1)

3 & 4 . Jumpy07 + Iain (hut 5)

5. Bombero (hut 4)

6 & 7. Ziplob & Weesnoopdoggydov (in the caravan of love with the Swedish womens netball team)

8. Deanoecosse (hut 3)

9 & 10. Two Rons (Hut 10) Ron has been trying to buy a seven... not sure what he will be in at the moment

11 & 12 theprisioner + Angus (hut 7)

13 & 14. Kev91 +1 (hut2)

15 & 16 Telomerase and Mrs T - (hut 6)         

snoop dov E dov will be doing a live set during the friday night loud shirt barbie . where he will be performing his three biggest hits. yo bro matt  watch that tree , is it coz my cars black n***a and his latest hit, my wee westys a low rider [ the gearbox mix} plus support Steeeve E Smith and the meercats . com