Applecross 2013

ziplob

One year i'm going to drive the length of the country and join you guys for this :t-up: shame the next one is the same week as i'll be at LeMans otherwise i'd be adding my name to the list :cool:

Do you have Lee's number and I will phone him and get Mr Mans to set a different date so you can come with us .

lol :t-up: Get it Lee Mans ? :t-up: oh never mind ??? ,pity you can't make it :(

Wee Dov.

Hi guys, my car is in pieces and being prepped for re spray as I type. I have set a date of 1st April as on the road so would like to meet you guys and join you on this run if possible? Pm or phone or email details of this or any other meets? Cheers John

Not sure what I am doing next year yet.. way the job is .. the Westy might be up for sale.. might be after Christmas before I can commit..

• 2 weeks later...

party caravan is now booked . so lets get the names up and make this a good one . so far utthe opinion is we eat at the applecross inn and just have a blatt through skye on the Saturday .

Matt can follow in the van ????

• Like 1

Matt can follow in the van ????

Bog off - I'll be in the westie or something else interesting (but cheap)!

Hi, New owner here and would like to join you at Applecross next year. I have booked my leave and a camping hut already lol. I will have to meet you all in Applecross as I live at the other end of the country!! Really looking forward to this, hope you will make me welcome.

David

• 3 weeks later...

Have a look at January's Complete Kitcar mag for Applecross writeup on P37, submitted by our very own wee dov!

Matt

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, New owner here and would like to join you at Applecross next year. I have booked my leave and a camping hut already lol. I will have to meet you all in Applecross as I live at the other end of the country!! Really looking forward to this, hope you will make me welcome.

David

You have a PM from Wee Dov.

Hi guys,

Hope to make it to Applecross again, had a great weekend this year.

I am sure myself and Doug will keep David from Thurso, company on the run down from the far North. I am originally from Caithness so I can even speak the same language as our new member !!

<br />

party caravan is now booked . so lets get the names up and make this a good one . so far utthe opinion is we eat at the applecross inn and just have a blatt through skye on the Saturday .<br />

<br />

Matt can follow in the van <a href='http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/06-doubt.gif?'>http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/06-doubt.gif?</a>

Bob, is the caravan near the first set of huts as you enter the site or the huts around the bend?

Hi guys, Hope to make it to Applecross again, had a great weekend this year. I am sure myself and Doug will keep David from Thurso, company on the run down from the far North. I am originally from Caithness so I can even speak the same language as our new member !!

Would be good to meet up on the road down, I am on nightshift on the Friday so will probably go to bed for a wee while in the morning before setting off. Whereabouts in Caithness are you from?

Hi guys, Hope to make it to Applecross again, had a great weekend this year. I am sure myself and Doug will keep David from Thurso, company on the run down from the far North. I am originally from Caithness so I can even speak the same language as our new member !!

I'm afraid I'll probably not make it. I'll be in Edinburgh that weekend :(

My Great-grandparents are from up north too, so I can at least understand, if not speak ee caithness dialect