City Of London Blat 21St Oct Meet 7:30 @ Post Code E14 5Sp.

Pistol Pete

The Palace of Westminster...

8080848406_663f34a040.jpg

Westminster Abbey...

8080853049_9d67332ecc.jpg

The London Eye...

8080848292_d8f66de9e8.jpg

And Finally The Royal Albert Hall...

8080852669_ef5c7a08d7.jpg

And so you can plan the trip, I started at Tower Bridge at 6.30 and got to the Royal Albert Hall at just before 9. The roads were empty...

Great pictures, not sure we'll be able to stop quite as often with a few of us but have plans for lloyds tower of london and momument.

We're meeting up with a group from kent @ 7:30 at mcdonalds at docklands (e14 5sp) before the lime house link, then heading for a loop around city airport and docklands before moving onto the city, feel free to join in.

I know the McD's. As I say, weather / work dependent, I will be there.

I may take in the Kingsway underpass on me way home this time :devil:

I'll probably meet at the McD's then as I'll have to be out the house before 6 otherwise and the missus may be joining me so that's not likely to work out!

I can leave just before 7 to get to Canary Wharf for half past.

Just borrow the black one then Pete, he's bound to be too busy!

As it happens I ain't busy :p

Looks like a plan actually so put me down for a place - If you want a passenger seat Pete, you are welcome?

if you promise it wont break down :p:d :d

I won't be finishing work before 2am, so if I do make it (and I really want to) I'll probably head straight to the Maccy D's for 7.30. Hopefully see you there!

Ben

I'm going to have to declare myself out for this one :down: have fun guys and be sure to get plenty of pictures :)

I won't be finishing work before 2am, so if I do make it (and I really want to) I'll probably head straight to the Maccy D's for 7.30. Hopefully see you there!

Ben

I'm thinking thats a good idea, rather than have two meeting places with the time lost waiting and as Peter and Paul are over in that direction anyway..

So meeting place with be Mcdonalds at Docklands @ 7:30 post code E14 5SP.

Route is all sorted, anybody who would like an ITN file to load in to TomTom or Garmin please pm me you e-mail and I will send it over tomorrow evening.

Smokey - I'll even copy you in so you can see what your missing.

Thanks Pete :d:down: I'm gutted to be missing this one :down:

Have run the route through tomtom and a couple of the junctions/directions the tomtom will take will be...errr....interesting.

The route looks good Pete :yes: have fun and send me a post card from the tower :d

is paul still going

:p