Car Handling Day 30Th Sept Barkston Heath (Was Alconbury)

Cleggy the Spyder Man

pmsl... That has to be the quote of the year for me god i wish this was facebook so i could tag her in that comment :laugh: :laugh: :d

:laugh::laugh:

Cleggy -- no problem mate, it was a pretty busy day. All set on F-book. Thanks to every one who I talked to for all the top tips on the Westy. And for letting me sandbag a few rides -- I am now convinced more than ever on what my next loan from a bank will go to.... :) :) :) . It was a great day out!

Feeeew total knackered what a day really enjoyed it despite my cars determination to loose all its fluids, sorry about my little oil spill on the sprint track :down:

Nice to meet some new faces and old ones.

Jim your Action sequence is hilarious nice one :laugh:

Your oil on the sprint cct. made it extra challenging when we had the couple of showers, it was ok when dry.

Nice to meet you Cambs. boys, I was expecting Cleggy to be in a red and white one peice and mask but was dissapointed :d. Didn't get to chat to you all much as I was having too much fun on the ccts. just made the most of the day.

Like the Action Sequence Jim, How did you know what me and Pit Crew Bob in the Sootiesport were saying? :laugh::d.

Hope to see yer all again at an event in th future.

I think you will find that spin down to the the Nankangs - nothing to do with the lack of skill - honestly really nothing to do with lack of skill :blush::suspect:

It was a beauty. Of course I managed a full day of perfect driving lol

I think you will find that spin down to the the Nankangs - nothing to do with the lack of skill - honestly really nothing to do with lack of skill :blush::suspect:

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Bit of video from the sprint circuit i was rubbish on the drift section so will keep that for my own amusement ;)