Car Handling Day 30Th Sept Barkston Heath (Was Alconbury)

Cleggy the Spyder Man

crap night sleep - still not convinced I need to get out of the makeshift bed I have setup down stairs :d

Your kidding !!!!!!!!!

Are you nuts :laugh: :laugh:

lol :laugh: I was in a proper bed with the wife and still had a crap nights sleep must be the excitement....before you say a thing Tony No ive had this months allocation of that :p

you mean you get it once a month :t-up::laugh: :laugh:

Action sequence.... pushing the envelope.

1. Nav to Pilot: "Left Turn Ahead"

Barkston%2520Heath_Track%2520Day%2520025.JPG

2. Pilot: " Are you sure?"

Barkston%2520Heath_Track%2520Day%2520026.JPG

3. Pilot: "Lets go see what this sign says, shall we..."

Barkston%2520Heath_Track%2520Day%2520028.JPG

4. Nav: "Yep - it was a Left, quicklie followed by a right."

Barkston%2520Heath_Track%2520Day%2520031.JPG

Got home safe and all packed away now.

Had a great day and was great to put faces to names and meet you all.

Will put some pics up soon.

Feeeew total knackered what a day really enjoyed it despite my cars determination to loose all its fluids, sorry about my little oil spill on the sprint track :down:

Nice to meet some new faces and old ones.

Jim your Action sequence is hilarious nice one :laugh:

yup what a great day

@Jim - sorry Jim but feel a bit bad - I did not know you were there??? you should have come and said hello! :oops: I did see a chap that was hanging around with camera but did not put 2 and 2 together :blush:

anyway I have posted some of my piccies on our Facebook page - see link below - and dont forget to "Like" our page to keep up to date with what us folks are up too

A big thanks to Chaz for filling us to bursting point with bacons rolls - top job m8 and much appreciated

Nice to meet Phil (filfan) and Bernie (Sootie) - hope you had a good day and you feel like it was worth the journey

Really enjoyed the passenger rides I had - particularly the the sprint track in Daves car - superb motor that and great driving

And thanks for all the local lads that popped over to take part in the day - Jago, Terry, Luke, Catherine (clearly not a lad going by the bumps) :d , Kev, d***, Bryan - hope I havent missed anyone

Anyway - a top day it was :t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

• Like 1

A really good day

I'm knackered

Ta to chaz for the catering facilities

Nice to meet the new faces

Will sort the car out tomorrow :blush:

And thanks for all the local lads that popped over to take part in the day - Jago, Terry, Luke, Catherine (clearly not a lad going by the bumps) :d , Kev, d***, Bryan - hope I

pmsl... That has to be the quote of the year for me god i wish this was facebook so i could tag her in that comment :laugh: :laugh: :d