Car Handling Day 30Th Sept Barkston Heath (Was Alconbury)

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Newbie -- no Westie yet. How do I book in to watch / take pics?

thanks - Jim

Just turn up before 9.30 when they shut the gates. Bring some Id, £5 and a helmet as I'm sure you will want a passenger ride.

Oh and waterproofs

Jim, you need to enter via Crash Gate 3 on the B6403. I f you don't have a helmet you can rent one.

My brother in law will hopefully attend, the lure of a drive may override his normal reluctance. Do I need to book him in with Javelin now or on the day?

Oh and if anyone wants a serious power, forced induction motor (how about 465bhp from a Zetec or lots more from a Duratec) then he is the man to talk to. :d

If you don't bring enough for everyone you could b in bother :)

Did you say something about taking pictures as the last lot I got of the organisers were a let down.

Thanks all -- have helmet will travel. If I being a Jerry Can of high Octane will I make some new friends? :)

You will do better if you get the bacon rolls in :t-up::laugh:

The weather is now up to 16deg and overcast

Things are looking up maybe :d

Bit early but haven't used the car for over a year so a bit excited in getting her out :d loaded it up this afternoon been out for a drive to see how the trailer tows, all good so far!

Treated her to a full tank of optimax while i was out only to get home and find no fuel cap b******* :bangshead: left it on the back of the car when filling the jerry cans :(

Unhitched the trailer shot back to the petrol station.... finally spotted the cap on the road just as a bl**dy great bus runs it over...double b******* :bangshead:

Got my bonnet on last night and it don't look too bad really. Just the wheel stud to do tonight and a quick wash

My brother in law will hopefully attend, the lure of a drive may override his normal reluctance. Do I need to book him in with Javelin now or on the day? Oh and if anyone wants a serious power, forced induction motor (how about 465bhp from a Zetec or lots more from a Duratec) then he is the man to talk to. :d

You can do it on the day but tell him to bring his D. license as ID. If he arrives after 09:30 the gates will be locked and he'll have to ring Bob of Javelin to get access, phone no. in the email Javelin sent to you this week.

If its Dave's age what's my excuse, I left mine on the back of my Westfield talking to someone about the car at the time, and I'm 20 years younger than Dave. :-)