Car Handling Day 30Th Sept Barkston Heath (Was Alconbury)

Cleggy the Spyder Man

my unluckyness will almost certainly override you luck ;-)

• Like 1

Unfortunately i am not going to be able to make this :(. Couple of things i need to do to the Westie and not a lot of time to prepare.

Hope you all have a good time.

Come on Bernie.... i am waiting for your comments :d

my unluckyness will almost certainly override you luck ;-)

Naughty spidey

Can't think today Brian, cheesed off at work and wet. Hope you get to do something more adventurous next year.

Got my info email of javelin

With this being a sprint track is timing allowed?

Or do I need to hide my mobile with GPS timer in my :arse:

Assuming javelin bring the same timing gear they had at Wittering its set up so only you can see the clock on your way of the sprint track, so is up to you if you want to exaggerate a little :oops::laugh:

Hope it stays dry both of my sets of wheels and tyres are down to the wear bars so any standing water and im a passenger :suspect:

Washed polished and taped up tonight so nearly ready :t-up:

Oh do we need to tape up. Is it as bad at Cottesmore

I just got to change a wheel stud and put the locks back on the bonnet.

Just be warned though i sprayed my bonnet black to cover up the fibreglass I did to fit the xe air filter.

It's not the best job in the world but will make do til I find a v8 replacement.

Ive just taped up the back arches and lower part of the side panels just for for protection from stones off the front wheels...better to be safe than sorry

No idea what its like but some of the surfaces look a bit rough in the videos i have seen.

Newbie -- no Westie yet. How do I book in to watch / take pics?

thanks - Jim

You need someones name, who is listed on my earlier post to quote at the gate. Good opportunity to have some passenger rides as well, most of us are quite amiable, though may put you off buying a Westfield depending who's driving. :d