Knockhill Track Day - 19Th August 2012

GreigM

Survived Applecross so the Tiger is now booked for first track day.

Please add me to the paid list.

Ta

Jim

Guys I am not gonna make this.. its my 25th Wedding Aniversary on the 15th,.. and I am getting grief that she wants to do something that weekend.. thought I would get away with it... but under the kosh :-(

Craig

I have booked and paid for myself and have asked all those Borders Sevens members who had their names down for the event to do likewise. I should have a final list of who is attending from the Borders Group in the next week or so

Neville

Hi - I have now booked & paid - Sorry couldn't any way of adding name to list!

No problems, I'll just keep updating the list when people post up.

Only 13 spaces left people....get booking!!!! :westy:

Just a reminder, I have to get the names to Knockhill by the 1st August, so if you intend on attending this track day please book up and let me know when you have done so. If we haven't got a few more by the middle of the month I'll have to extend the invite to other forums/car clubs (better this than the circuit filling the spaces for us as we could end up with anything alongside us).

Also there is a Hot Hatch day next sunday (15th) - if anyone is interested in seeing what its all about I'll be up there....

Just a reminder, I have to get the names to Knockhill by the 1st August,

Come on then all you folks who said they were keen - get the finger out and pay up! :d

Matt

I havent paid up as although I said I was keen, I have very little confidence in my gearbox. I havent been using the car, mostly due to the weather, but also for the box sake. That is a winter project I think.

Also , I am off to India working for 3 months the weekend after this, so may not have enough points accrued by then to allow a track day as well as such a long time away from home. Bit gutted as I have just put a new unleaded big valve and polished and ported head on the car and would like to see how it now compares with some of the more modern and lighter counterparts.

Fraser

Has anybody heard from English Steve, he said he was interested at Applecross. (sorry forgotten his second name :o)

English Steve aka Steve Smith has booked and paid today.

Got another one, my boss, found out he has a blackbird powered dax. Neil Lawson, booked and paid :)

Bump! Another reminder to get booked up ASAP. I'll now have to throw it open to other non-westfield forums. Come on people, you don't get trackdays for £65 EVER....its a great way to start and experience the circuit.

If anyone is a member on blatchat and wants to post up there that would be great.

Thanks Neville, that brings the numbers up so we definitely have our own session - would be nice to have a few more cars or it can feel "lonely" out there ;) 25 would be a good target.......

If anyone is nervous in case of the weather - there is no better way to learn the handing of your car than a wet trackday as the tarmac is a lot wider than the public road and importantly has run-off and gravel traps!