Knockhill Track Day - 19Th August 2012

GreigM

I'm Booked. :yes: My car details were not requested, so how do we ensure we all end up in the Westy group?

well if you are going I should really join you to keep you out of mischief ;) Greig stick my name on the list please :t-up: and will i be allowed in the westy group :o :o :o

well if you are going I should really join you to keep you out of mischief ;) Greig stick my name on the list please :t-up: and will i be allowed in the westy group :o :o :o

Only if you don't go quicker than the rest of us.. :laugh: name added, let me know when you book.

Only if you don't go quicker than the rest of us.. :laugh: name added, let me know when you book.

no danger of that happening :d :d

I am going to hang off to see if I survive Applecross if thats ok ?

Craig

be good to see you up here Jeff .

really looking forward to driving Knockhill, I watched the touring cars on itv4 a few months back going round the track and it looks fantastic :t-up: :t-up:

plus ive seen Petes results from racing up there and he is **** so I might stand a chance keeping up with him :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

really looking forward to driving Knockhill, I watched the touring cars on itv4 a few months back going round the track and it looks fantastic :t-up: :t-up:

plus ive seen Petes results from racing up there and he is **** so I might stand a chance keeping up with him :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Guess we'll be out directly behind Mr C in the 1st session with the video camera of truth on! :-P

how about saving the footage for later in the day once i find my way :p :p :p

how about saving the footage for later in the day once i find my way :p :p :p

You would have understeered off by then. :p

Why does the smiley face with its tongue out look like he's just gone down on Rhianna?

Paid :)

As other posts can't seem to pay for the missis (advanced entrance ticket) it says you can but wont let you?

Terryathome

Just a quick note, we are now seeing more interest than spaces available (30 spaces, roughly 32 interested)....and while I don't believe we will have 100% of those showing interest following through, I think its only fair we now operate this on a first booked basis - so if you want to guarantee a space in the WSCC session please keep an eye on the number of spaces booked and book yours at your earliest opportunity.

At the end of the day there are loads of spaces in other sessions on the day so you can easily go in one of those, particularly if you are track-experienced and want a challenge - on Sunday there we had a couple of the SMRC racing cars in amongst the fast session, and these are cars which are topping 700bhp and can keep up with the touring cars, so there's no shortage of competition if you want it.

If you want to see the track, here's a video I captured on sunday...