Knockhill Track Day - 19Th August 2012

GreigM

Sounds like it's going to be well attended if everyone makes it!

How many other first timers will there be?

My brother and I are going to share the driving duties, so that's two for a start.

think we need to see if knockhill will give us our own bit of the pits.

Sounds like it's going to be well attended if everyone makes it!

How many other first timers will there be?

My brother and I are going to share the driving duties, so that's two for a start.

There will be a few first timers, myself and bombero are both track virgins :)

• Like 1

think we need to see if knockhill will give us our own bit of the pits.

We kind of already have this, as there will be a parking place for each numbered "session" in the paddock - so we park in #3. Unfortunately its not policed so others can end up parking in the area, but I'd imagine we'll always fit all cars in....

I have done a driving day experiance at Knockhill years ago, but never did a full track day in the Westy.

Should be fun though.

Fraser

Couple of things - someone mentioned sharing the car with another driver....not sure how Knockhill price this, may be an extra charge for the additional driver...also its obviously going to half the track time available to you and given its sessioned and you are likely to get about 7 to 8 sessions through the day, it means 3 to 4 each...might be better running the car in one of the other sessions also, which means you can get a lot more track time.

Also, I'll be up there this sunday, rain or shine (I actually love wet track days...mucho fun!)...so if anyone wants to see what its all about come and say hi!

Put my name down please.

Wife wants to be a passenger, what's the costs?

Terryathome

Wife wants to be a passenger, what's the costs?

Its £5 if the passenger has their own helmet, otherwise there's an additional helmet rental charge. If she doesn't have a helmet let me know as I've got a couple of spares I could bring along...the knockhill ones are rubbish and often don't even have a front visor (not the best in a kit car!)