Knockhill Track Day - 19Th August 2012

GreigM

to be honest, if it was only a little spot now and then you would have been fine - its only if it could spill out quantities which someone could slip on......hope you get it fixed :oops:

Haha yeah, I'm thinking I've bitten off more than I can chew.... I'll get stuck in and see what happens :)

And the list is away.

I've been asked to remind you all

DRIVING LICENSES ARE REQUIRED

Also please remember to bring the forms pre-filled if you can, will make life a lot easier at sign-on.

b*******.....

Just watched the BBC weather report for Sunday.

Shows all of Scotland covered by rain.

Looks like we get to practice the wet driving with a vengeance .

Are both part of driving license required or is the photo license enough?

The weather forecast I've been looking at is looking dry :)

same here, forecast looks dry.

What do you guys do, run with or without doors ? I'll take them with me anyway, but just curious ?

Kev - I've only ever been asked for my pink part, so unofficially that will do - I think the "official" answer is you should bring both parts, but if you've lost the paper bit I wouldn't worry about it...I won't have mine with me.

Weather - I find the broadcast forecasts very variable, but the online has been showing the same for the last day or so, BBC says:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/ky12 - dry until after 4pm then perhaps a shower

and the one I find more reliable:

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=uk7dayx7;page=3;ct=~KY12;sess=#forecast -says pretty much the same.

In any case Knockhill will have its own weather system regardless

same here, forecast looks dry.

What do you guys do, run with or without doors ? I'll take them with me anyway, but just curious ?

BBC now saying showers early and then late but, as Greig says, Knockhill weather is unique! However, I've put my baldy 888's on, so it's bound to be wet...

I plan to run without the doors, purely to improve visibility.

Matt

Matt you sure you're using the correct postcode/day - still saying dry until after 4pm for me....

Anyway - just had the final confirmation from Knockhill, we will be session number 3......so when they ask what session, just let them know it'll be the Westfield session (or say session 3) and they'll check your name on the list.

Make sure you end up with a number 3 sticker for your windscreen/aeroscreen.

Hi Grieg,

What form is it we need to fill in?

Got the diff out last night, just need to put it all back together now!!

Mike

relying on you boys to provide some sunshine, all ive seen in Englandshire is rain since came back from holidays :(

Unfortunately after hours of working getting the car ready for the diff to be fitted, Mazda have supplied me the wrong nuts for the driveshafts and there is no chance of getting the correct parts in time.

I'll see you guys on Sunday but won't be on track.

b******* :(