Knockhill Track Day - 19Th August 2012

GreigM

relying on you boys to provide some sunshine, all ive seen in Englandshire is rain since came back from holidays :(

Knockhill has a remarkable ability to get you sunburnt regardless if its rain, wind, snow or sun (and you are likely to get all four during the day - often simultaneously)

I need the two hub nuts but I won't be able to drive the car down without them! what a mare!

I guess you'll just have to organise another track day in the future if this one goes well? ?

trailer sorted, hopefully will still have a tow vehicle as I lent my van to a prospective buyer last night and he hasnt brought it back yet :oops: :oops:

will be setting off this afternoon aim to get to campsite http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/details.asp?revid=7039 around 7.30 think its 15 mins from circuit so will see you boys bright and early iin the morn will fetch some sun cream and my lucky wets ;)

Have a good journey Jeff (and anyone else travelling today) - just waiting on my new shift lights arriving so I can re-assemble my scuttle and I'll be ready to go.....

I'm just going to travel by boring car :(

My car's always run hot, over 100 on the guage! After changing the thermostat and fan switch the factory didn't seem too bothered as long as it was consistant. Anyway last time out it seemed to run even hotter. I'm booked into a rolling road on wednesday and they're going to check it out, but in the mean time I don't want to chance another 400 miles. :down:

Hope the weathers kind to those that have to travel by open top.

I'm just going to travel by boring car :(

My car's always run hot, over 100 on the guage! After changing the thermostat and fan switch the factory didn't seem too bothered as long as it was consistant. Anyway last time out it seemed to run even hotter. I'm booked into a rolling road on wednesday and they're going to check it out, but in the mean time I don't want to chance another 400 miles. :down:

Hope the weathers kind to those that have to travel by open top.

So long as you're wearing the goggles so we can recognise you....

Shouldn't be a problem.....I'll probably be the tallest person moping about the westfield enclosure. :t-up:

I'll be there to watch at some point tomorrow, might bring my helmet if anyone wants to give me a quick passenger ride?

I'm going to head up on my bike, hap to prioritise house and work before sorting car.

I'll be there to watch at some point tomorrow, might bring my helmet if anyone wants to give me a quick passenger ride?

you're welcome to come out with me....

Arrived in bonny Scotland , just having a beverage or three at the campsite, see u in morning.

what a turnout - largest number of westies (and other copycats) in one place I've ever seen.....shame the track time was being cut short because of the number of incidents, unusually high...ironically the last session in the rain with only about 6 of us out was the longest...unfortunately between us turning up and it being a "themed" day it made the number of sessions high, next time we'll go for an earlier date as the sessions are a lot quieter.

video later - thanks all for you support :yes:

safely home. great event! enjoyed it a lot. videos to follow. anybody got any footage of my spin in the first corner ? :) my camera was not on properly at the time... :love: