Owners In South Wales

Conehead

thanks to the lads for a nice run around the beacons this morning.

I enjoyed it to,

We must meet again when the other lads are available.

Hi guys.

Would we all like a meet up for a chat and a beer a week Friday April 13th. At around 7 - 7:30pm. If we find a central pub so all have equal distance to travel and sell a good pint.

Hi Paul

First meet April Fools day.

Second meet Friday the 13th, when then Haloween!!! :d

I,m in as far as I know.

If you can sort out whos nearest to central perhaps they can suggest a pub.

I'm Usk as you know.

Les

Really cheeky, but can't make the 13th, as we go on holiday that day..... Any chance we go for the 11th or 12th....

That said, if everyone else can do the 13th, then go with that. Just didn't want to miss the first 2 meets in a row for a while....

I'll be there next week. Hopefully with the car running going to spend an evening on it tonight while the missus talks wedding flowers.

I had an idea if we could arrange something on the 5th of May it may be an excuse for me not to go to my wedding ;)

I'll can go with whatever suits the most people.

Anyone going to the classic show at Malvern on 9th?

Llandow , good day lads , i think the rain came at the right time , just checking out Pembray later this month if anyone is interested.

got about 20 miles home this evening and the gear leaver came off . unscrewed from the box . 30 mins of road side repairs in the rain and it was fixed . great day out though. glad it rained at the end of the day not the start

hi all . is everyone still on for a meet at a pub this week

Hi All, Yep im up for a meet sometime this week, wont be in my westi tho MOT soon n tax for May. any of you going upto Stoneleigh.