Owners In South Wales

Conehead

Usk to Raglan - Raglan to Monmouth pure Westie pleasure :t-up:

ConeHead , How`s the Engine coming on ? i`m thinking you should squeeeezzzze a zetec under the hood , will go straight onto your gearbox

Still waiting on the part,

Posted Today, 08:55 PM

Usk to Raglan - Raglan to Monmouth pure Westie pleasure :t-up:

yes I grew up in Monmouth Love it, Know the best pub in the area, the boat inn

Usk to Chepstow - fantastic road, so pleased it's just been given a 40 mph limit !!!

Posted Yesterday, 09:55 PM

Usk to Chepstow - fantastic road, so pleased it's just been given a 40 mph limit !!!

Yeah thats because bikers keep killing themselves on it. Its got some blinding bends but get stuck behind a caravan and you may as well pull over.....

Will pick up the rocker arms tomorrow morning and see if I can get it running before the rugby!

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

I done that road a few times on a bike some bad bends but good fun good few fast parts to i have started missing my bike as seen a few out :( but when the westy is on the road hope this will stop me grtting one

No preference but Saturdays are best for me at the minute, its good to see there are lots of westy owners round here, I was worried when i first brought mine id be the only one :suspect: the big question is if we go out whose taking the tow rope to bring me back :p

• Like 1

A Saturday suits me to. Just need a meeting point and a good pub to run to for a shandy!!