Owners In South Wales

Conehead

That would be very useful, when could I borrow it? I would be very grateful!

, then maybe get a run out , give the old girls a run

Hope you mean the cars and not the wives :d

I've an engine crane and stand you can have for as log as you need, but i am in Northants and not planning on being in wales for a bit....but i will let you know.

I am beginning to think i wont need one as i went to view a new engine block today and it was much smaller and lighter than i thought. Will buy it if no one bids on it as it is at 600 quid, but im sure i wont be so lucky.

I swear you are addicted to that website, i'm not happy
- you see this damn westy is going to get me a divorce before im married....... Missus isnt happy.

Hi All,

I am in Blackwood would like to meet up sometime for a chat and a blat. I tax my car May ready for Stoneleigh so hope to meet you all somtime soon,

Cheers

Limee

Be good for us all to meet up cant wait to get car finished now as more and more of us around this way as an ex biker it was good to go out in a group so be nice to do it in the car as you dont see many on roads.

Aye, a meet up would be good. Always good to have a poke around other peoples' cars for ideas.

I'm taxing mine from April ... just watch the thunder clouds gather on March 31st!

Nice little Tiger Cat turned up in the works car park this morning, lucky git making the most of the weather.

Nice to see an area coming together.

Greg was all lonely up there when we met him a while back

looks like he will have someone to play with now. ;)

Look forward to meeting up again in june

Tony

Hi im Paul. Im also a Westfield owner. Im base IN MOUNTAIN ASH. would love to meet with other owners etc.

The car is a westfield se. 1.7 cross flow, stage 2 head.

Just booked a track day for the 7 april at llandow.

Hi all

As I said earlier had the car for about 6 weeks, early suns a bonus 1600 crossflow.

Living in Usk area up for a meet and run to a pub for a shandy whenever suits all.

Les

Hey Noddy, not far from me, moved to Aberdare last year. Looked at the track day on the 7th but I've got a mate's wedding to go to on the 6th so doubt I'll be in any fit shape to drive until the afternoon!

I've heard rumours there's a decent garage for kit cars in Radyr. Anyone know about this one? Looking for decent recommendations should anything fall off the car in the summer (touch wood!)

Hi Dibby . no i have not heard of a garage in Radyr sorry. where in aberdare are u ? Would it be possibe to pop up to have a look at the cars or even If u fancy a run out on sunday morning let us now we will have a run over the beacons have a cuppa tea and head back for an hour.

shall we all arrange a meet and a shandy then seen as there are quite a few of us around.

What would be the best night ? Im up for a Wednesday or even a Sunday morning.

Whats the best venue? i would say with is all spread out Caerphilly mountain pub "the travellers rest" does a nice pint and has a large car park?

what do you all think? any other nights venues etc.?

some other venues,

1 - the lamb in penderyn, we could have a meet there go for a drive down the ystradfellte valley and back for a pint?

2 - meet near ebbw vale then have a run over to llangynidr and have a stop and a drink near crickhowell.

some ideas to start us off thinking

• Like 1

Did the Llangynider mountain road last week great run.

I'm easy as to where & when.(Ebbw vale is nearest to me)

I'll post if available when date is decided.

Hi Dibby . no i have not heard of a garage in Radyr sorry. where in aberdare are u ? Would it be possibe to pop up to have a look at the cars or even If u fancy a run out on sunday morning let us now we will have a run over the beacons have a cuppa tea and head back for an hour.

I'm up near the park, the car's in the parents garage (it's a half-share between us) while I get mine water proof for the summer, the car's currently SORN, not taxed until April. Sod's law with all this sunshine at the end of March! Will let you know when I'm back on the road. Nice blat up the Penderyn road to the Brecons, stop for a cuppa at the wagons and back.

Will be up for a meet and run when I'm on the road, might even join peoples in the tin top for a shandy