Owners In South Wales

Conehead

Hi Guys,

Won`t be able to join you Friday as I will be on my way up to the Lakes for a week.

will look forward to the next one though.....

Fingers crossed the weather lets me get over to Bristol and pick the car up from its winter rest home this weekend. The Welsh valleys will soon be singing with the sound of a blade engine.

I'm like a kid at christmas when it comes up to the first drive of the year, back over the Severn bridge when those barriers go up, dropping down a couple of gears for the Brynglas tunnel. Can't wait!

Gutted I cant make it tonight - looks like you have got great weather for it.

Dibby, enjoy the drive - weather looks great today here in Cardiff.........

Gutted I'm at work today (as every weekday!), this is ideal weather to drive it back, bet my old man's going to be getting the most out of it round Bristol after he finishes lunchtime. That sod Murphy and his law says it'll pish down all weekend.

Have a good one tonight guys, hopefully catch up with everyone on a blat sometime soon.

Hooray, she's back in Wales.

Lovely drive back yesterday, fresh drive to work this morning. Got to make the most of it before it rains for the rest of the week.

I'll be up for a blat and a shandy either day this weekend ... weather depending

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Silverfox, good to meet up with you, your daughter and Les at stoneleigh yesterday looking forward to meeting up with the rest of the local lads when we can all get together, did you get wet on the run back home today we hit it at Evesham and had it all the way home, but the wife did smile when we got in the house, :d

Cheers

Limee

Ya it rained from the time we left to the time we got home < will post up a meeting at the end of the month , good to meet you too .

Hi silverfox, did you manage to get the foam strip for doors, if not I have got hold of some if you want some,

Cheers

Limee