Owners In South Wales

Conehead

Great news.

Good news on the petrol front as well, seems to be getting back to normal. Lots of fuel available around gwent now.

Sunday is on , see u all at the Halfords Blackwood at 9:30 for a 9:45 leave or at Beaufort bridge junction for the Llangynidr road at 10am.

paul

• Like 1

Hey Noddy how long have you had the car in the Avatar?

Dave

The picture of the red car below your name

Noddy, I nearly went to view that car about 10 times! Went-for a younger BEC in the end but I did come very close to going down with the cash to see it, i really liked the look of it, (apart from the engine bay) very nice looking little car, wasn't sure about the dealer to be honest he put me off, and i think i always new a BEC would suit me better. I arranged a viewing in the end, but the dealer was going away, by the time he came back I'd found mine, it was for sale for a good while...

Enjoy! No regrets though...

Dave

Name your evening Matt , would be good to meet up and maybe a regular date would be good, looking forward to meeting the lads tomorrow .

Gutted, but my car isn't back. I'll be missing this one.

Hope you guys have a great drive.

Shame you can't all make it tomorrow.

I,m looking forward to it

We must all meet up when ever it suits.

See you soon.

hi guys

all looking good for tomorrow, meeting sliverfox at halfords in blackwood, and lestaz0 at the Llangynidr junction near beufort at 10am. Les we will be coming up heads of the valley road from the tredegar junction.

see you all in the morning..

ps if its heavy rain we will be in contact.

cheers

paul

Noddy, I nearly went to view that car about 10 times! Went-for a younger BEC in the end but I did come very close to going down with the cash to see it, i really liked the look of it, (apart from the engine bay) very nice looking little car, wasn't sure about the dealer to be honest he put me off, and i think i always new a BEC would suit me better. I arranged a viewing in the end, but the dealer was going away, by the time he came back I'd found mine, it was for sale for a good while...

Enjoy! No regrets though...

Dave

Yeh its a very clean car to be honest. well put together etc. engine bay has now been sorted, but its a proper built car.

Meet this sunday at Blackwood Halfords at 9:30am 1/04/2012.

Love too come but little too short notice, and I have an engine to fit this week. Hope it to be running by next weekend.

:laugh:

Yeh its a very clean car to be honest. well put together etc. engine bay has now been sorted, but its a proper built car.

Excellent, glad happy with it.....

Dave