Welcome to the new WSCC Forum

Web Administrator

I've logged in but had to reset my pasword to do it. How do I change it to something more memorable than the automated one I got in the e-mail? I tried clicking on My Profile, but as I'm only a forum user and not a member it didn't do anything.

Is there anything I can do?

Having spent over an hour trying to get paypal to accept my details I will, regretfully have to admit defeat. My cards are registered at my French address and paypal insists on a UK adrress,

So, as much as I want to pay the club my membership money it would appear I can't so I'll have to remain a "Forum User"

Piece of Cake

Looks good

Well done lads!

Del :yes:

Not sure if there's a way round it on the forum, other than the traditional pay be cheque, but on the PayPal side, does that mean you need to use the French version of PayPal at www.PayPal.fr/fr ?

Having spent over an hour trying to get paypal to accept my details I will, regretfully have to admit defeat. My cards are registered at my French address and paypal insists on a UK adrress,

So, as much as I want to pay the club my membership money it would appear I can't so I'll have to remain a "Forum User"

Mrs Tigger

Can you confirm if i have paid or not as i'm having problems with paypal as well as the cost of renewal.

I dont think any discount has been applied even though i entered the discount code.

Ta

Great Scot! I think it's worked...

Congrats to all involved!

Guest Duncan Heseltine

It says I only have one moth left and it my membership expires in Oct 2012 also it says my user name is already taken?

Cheers

Duncan AKA Funbobby

That's me in but I had to reset my password and do Paypal twice because there was a 'problem' first time - hope it's not charged me twice.

New forum looks great!

Cheers,

Matt

I'm in :)

My purchases section sez I owe about £90 but im ignoring that...

Mine told me my membership has expired last July when, in fact, it is not out until march 2012. It wanted me to pay the full whak with only a nominal i month discount. :(

Gadgetman, I've tried that. Paypal is global so I have the same problem. However I tried to log on to the French site and it wouldn't take my password. So I asked to renew my password. Then it wouldn't allow me to use the password It wouldn't accept as it said it was already in use.

as I said, Paypal - forget it, I've got far better things to do than go around in circles.

I want to pay my membership money as I think it's correct to so do if I'm using the clubs resources. But if it won't allow me to make a payment. If the club can take a card number and process it outside paypal then I'll gladly pay.