Welcome to the new WSCC Forum

Web Administrator

Yeah it is the same for everyone only you can see your own details no other member can

Thanks

are we not allowed .gif for our Avatars??

The payment system told me that the payment hadn't worked, but the paypal receipt in my email suggests different.

Mine did that as well Russ........ Just ignored it and all is working

The payment system told me that the payment hadn't worked, but the paypal receipt in my email suggests different.

Likewise, all seems to have worked OK apart from the error message at the end.

Can't make the avatar work as jpg either:)

No, I don't get emoticons either on the iPad, actually, don't think I'm even getting the text editor options, but haven't bothered firing up a PC tonight to compare.

:( ah well, least I can remember a couple of text short cuts for emoticons :d

Interesting or I'm thick, but working on iPad and not getting emoticons to put into posts. Just an Apple thing or am I missing something as usual?

It's going to take a while to settle down, but sounds like people are getting there. Just had issues myself, patience is a virtue they say and so true. :) :) :)

Yep I got the error also. I logged into my paypal in another tab and saw that payment has been processed. Closed down my window into WSCC and logged in with full access. Someone is going to click the payment button again and end up paying twice I reckon.

You'll need to put it back in though Adam, otherwise you won't get your club magazine etc - that's where all the address details for members is now kept - we maintain our own entries. (obviously, you only see your own details when logged in).

I've couldn't see where to opt out of not displaying my personal information also. So just deleted it. :(

You not seen the smiley button ???

Not on iPad.

Phew ! Cheers. Bit disconcerting seeing all your details there!

Is there any way of getting rid of the personal details under the avatar. Even if you say no one else can see it, its making me paranoid that they can.

Ah that'd be me then, oops, paid twice before realised the first one hadn't failed like the voices told me! Embarrassed Smiley. (Ok, couldn't remember the text shortcut for that one :d )

Yep I got the error also. I logged into my paypal in another tab and saw that payment has been processed. Closed down my window into WSCC and logged in with full access. Someone is going to click the payment button again and end up paying twice I reckon.