Welcome to the new WSCC Forum

Web Administrator

Is it my imagination or does 'Go to first unread post' just take you to the very last post on a thread. Not finding the access to new posts as easy as the old board guys. But fab otherwise - well done and thanks to all involved

have I misssed something. Why does the renewal form show £37.50 for joint membership when the membership page still shows the cost at £25?

£40.00

£37.50 Annually

Add to cart

WSCC Joint Membership

New Joint WSCC Membership for 2 individuals living at same address. This also provides WSCC online priviledges for 2 usernames.

Guest Richard Kerr

Tried a few times to re-register, keep getting error messages,

Username already in use

Wrong months left on membership, 0 months, 1 month, 4 months

I've already broken a pen in half, the laptop could be next, HELPP

Scottish Bloke

Guest TrevorC

Tried to register using both iPhone (won't accept renewal month) and laptop (can't get past the Upgrade Individual Membership -- keeps coming back with problem with Adobe!

I'm having a problem with codes too my requests have been answered but still not working ............ will try again tommorow

For some reason I cant download the iphone app ! Anyone else had problems?

I had to go onto itunes stores & search for ipb buddy

thats what you get for having a poxy i phone :laugh::devil:

Tried to register using both iPhone (won't accept renewal month) and laptop (can't get past the Upgrade Individual Membership -- keeps coming back with problem with Adobe!

They are sorting it now :yes:

At last! :yes: After giving in and using PayPal, and with only a handful of glitches, my membership has been re-established. Phew! :suspect:

It remains to be seen if it all goes smoothly from here on...

Guest Buzz Billsberry

I guess you'll be pulling your hair out by now but I can get passed the click TO TRANSFER MEMBERSHIP I'm getting the following:

The page you are looking for could not be found.

Try searching for it in the address bar above.

I've tried its suggestion but nothing.

Also tried lailing on line support but that mail bounces back....other than that PC working fine

Help Please as and when you get time to breath!!!

Buzz

I had some problems logging in with my old boardroom user name and password. Kept going round in circles. A password reset from Paul (Tigger) sorted it out. All set up now!

Jen :)