Welcome to the new WSCC Forum

Web Administrator

Numptie time - is there a way to put a piccie in your signature directly i.e. without having it hosted somewhere?

Hi Stuart,

I'm afraid not at the moment but there are loads of free places where you can upload your photos to for free like photobucket etc

And they will give you the correct code to paste into your profile tooo :)

Tiggs

Not a lot of difference really, down to personal preference but Photobucket is probably most used by members on here so if you get any probs, more people are likely to help :)

Do you have to pay the £30 to gain full access to the forums section ?

Or is there an option to have just the forum without full membership etc ?

Been on here 10 years now cant get proper access ?

Rob

Edited by neo

Hi Neo,

You don't HAVE to be a member, you can still read and post messages as you are now but if you want full access to all the forums including posting in the for sale, etc, then it would be good if you could support the club. :t-up: :t-up:

Membership is now instant after paying via paypal, go on, you know you want to ;)

We've even made a special smiley for you too :westy: :westy: :westy:

Tiggs

Thanks Tigger. Guess I'll have to open a Photobucket or Imageshack account then. Any better than others anyone?

Picasa :yes: :yes: :yes:

OK. A couple of questions:

1-Above my picture (Avatar), how do I change the Average Joe Driver to something else like North London AO?

2-I see lots of details, like membership number etc under my picture (Avatar) - is this just visible to me or everone?

I have been through all the options on the control panel (My Profile, My Settings) and changed everything but can't seem to work out the above two issues and when I go back to check, all the fields are blanks again...

1: Go to My Profile, then click on the Edit My Profile button in the upper right corner

2: Only you can see it, no one else can. All that can be seen is the number of posts, and car details and "my location" if you fill those fields in

Cheers Cap'n. Been there before but not via the button at the top right of the Profile page. All the changes seem to have been saved now :yes:

All sorted and paid up membership it was the red smiley that did it mate :westy:

Can we have one in blue please....?

Oh well, if we can choose different colours can we have a carbon one as well.

Hi there,new boardroom looks great!!am a member but cant find my number,+ i cant see the new post

if i hit new content

Hi there,new boardroom looks great!!am a member but cant find my number,+ i cant see the new post

if i hit new content

You have to "re-join" and re-register to show you as a full member, Aris.

did it but am doing something wrong:

ERROR: Joint member must be in the normal Forum User group. Cannot associate to this user as in wrong group