Welcome to the new WSCC Forum

Web Administrator

Was curious, so had a look on the PC, the text editor doesn't appear over the text box on the "More reply options" page for us poor iPad users.

:(

You have too many gadgets Mr Gadget,

I'll take a look at it tomorrow on somebody elses ipad 1 and 2 and report back :d

Tiggs

Guest Tonsko

Hey Tigger - I will try a password reset before raising a ticket - missed the wee 'next page' marker on my phone - saw that other folk have had success. One tic :)

No problem.

On another topic, IPBuddy, or whatever it's called, the app for the iPad seems to work! (Still doesn't give an RTF text editor though ;)

Yeah you can use a gif mine is a gif

Not acting like a gif from where im sat :d

reading through this thread has had me laughing for the last 2 minutes :) sterling effort from everyone involved in the transition :)

Maybe misunderstood previous instruction (more than likely :d ) but I can't access my own profile as I'm not a member? Not a massive issue but curious as to why? :)

Loving it, works great on iPhone , just can't access the AO area , but great job on the revamp....

I think I have sorted the issues, just need to change my password. Can the comment under the Avatar be changed to WSCC Member please.

Thanks folks.

:d :d :d :d :d :d

Edited by Bob Green
  • Like 1

thank god for bev :oops:

Edited by SteveD

just one thing when you renew your membership if you try to pay by card but already have a paypal account it wont let you pay by card ??? it says use paypal , bit of a problem if you dont know how to use paypal or have never used it before and dont know your loggin ,as bev does all my paypal stuff ,would it not be easier to have the option ,just a thought :t-up::)

Paypal!!!!!

I had (have) a paypal account but the card quoted was lost 6 years ago. To change the card number they require you to enter the existing card number. Now I know my memory is good but I don't make a habit of remembering card numbers.

So, now when I try and create a new account it won't let me because it says I have an account. When I try and use that account it says the account is invalid.

Tigger, is there any way around this?

Paypal!!!!!

I had (have) a paypal account but the card quoted was lost 6 years ago. To change the card number they require you to enter the existing card number. Now I know my memory is good but I don't make a habit of remembering card numbers.

So, now when I try and create a new account it won't let me because it says I have an account. When I try and use that account it says the account is invalid.

Tigger, is there any way around this?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXR9pZEySZYCNH39en4yBY6eMKpILelHdfcDCKqMgCbqq4jSXM7w

Paid up but didn't like the way it makes you use paypal if you have your credit card registered ! other than that it looks great.

I think I have sorted the issues, just need to change my password. Can the comment under the Avatar be changed to WSCC Member please.

Thanks folks.

:d :d :d :d :d :d

Read HERE please bob