Welcome to the new WSCC Forum

Web Administrator

Just a thought, what happens to members who don't use the boardroom, do they stop getting the magazine etc. and if so has anyone told them of this.

Just a thought, what happens to members who don't use the boardroom, do they stop getting the magazine etc. and if so has anyone told them of this.

It's a very small proportion of members Paul and they will be dealt with under normal membership renewal's procedure.

We think that over time it will continue to steadily decrease, I know that has happened with the Speed Series drivers, all of whom now have an e-mail address (not all check them regularly mind :bangshead:

Well, that was easy enough.........but got there in the end.

Hello, hello, is anybody there?

After a bit of a struggle with passwords, now re-joined and avatar set up. Support ticket sent as too much taken from Paypal I think. Like some others have said, my membership card says July 2012 expiry but only 2 months worth of "discount" applied. :cry:

Thanks to Paul aka Tigger, sorted now.

Did it work for me ???

ed to add yep :)

Hey that's part of my car in that avatar :cool: ...there are two cars in that photo.........

Sorry if it's already been covered somewhere in this thread but I have a different Membership number below my avatar compared to my membership card. Normal? :)

Sorry if it's already been covered somewhere in this thread but I have a different Membership number below my avatar compared to my membership card. Normal? :)

Yes they are giving out new membership numbers

All sorted now I think. Looking good :yes:

Got a problem getting the link to work after getting my code. Tried going straight to store but then need to register as new member.

HELP !!