Welcome to the new WSCC Forum

Web Administrator

Check your PayPal Matt, like a few others last night, I had that failure message, unlike the others, I tried again and yes I had paid twice, doh. Raised a support ticket though via Tiggers membership/subscription problems link and the extra payment was credited back soon as they had a chance :)

That's me in but I had to reset my password and do Paypal twice because there was a 'problem' first time - hope it's not charged me twice.

New forum looks great!

Cheers,

Matt

Oh dear, systems designed to make life "easier" do ave a habit of getting royally screwed up sometimes when presented with situations outside the norm.

Gadgetman, I've tried that. Paypal is global so I have the same problem. However I tried to log on to the French site and it wouldn't take my password. So I asked to renew my password. Then it wouldn't allow me to use the password It wouldn't accept as it said it was already in use.

as I said, Paypal - forget it, I've got far better things to do than go around in circles.

I want to pay my membership money as I think it's correct to so do if I'm using the clubs resources. But if it won't allow me to make a payment. If the club can take a card number and process it outside paypal then I'll gladly pay

Byebye WSCC boardroom.

I'm not chucking my toys out, but I'm not a member any more, and joining so I can edit my profile is a bit daft - seems I can't turn off all the massive signatures and avatars any longer, so whilst it's been a mostly fun 10 years, with regret... you're fired...

moomin

I'll be very sorry to see some people not stick around - but I have to support the decision to grant more rights to members than forum users with regards to access and controls.

I'm very impressed with the new boards and I congratulate everyone involved. It's a massive step up from the old one, particularly with regards to membership processing. Although it was long overdue, for it to be so right and clean straight out of the box is impressive.

• Like 1

I'll be very sorry to see some people not stick around - but I have to support the decision to grant more rights to members than forum users with regards to access and controls.

I'm very impressed with the new boards and I congratulate everyone involved. It's a massive step up from the old one, particularly with regards to membership processing. Although it was long overdue, for it to be so right and clean straight out of the box is impressive.

I don't disagree with that, but unable to edit your own profile/preferences...?

F'r instance, you have a massive signature that takes up screen real estate and I don't need to see it all the time - particularly if I were browsing at the office. On the old format, and just about any other forum you might use, you can choose to have these (and avatars) turned on or off, and so have leaner faster loading pages.

moomin

Well done all involved. Looks to be much better and more modern :yes:

Like anything new, we will get used to it and the bugs will be sorted in due course i'm sure

URGENT!

WHATS going on. Why do my personal details appear below my avatar !! Can anyone else see them? Let me know NOW please

I can see them

only joking Mr paranoid :)

I don't disagree with that, but unable to edit your own profile/preferences...?

F'r instance, you have a massive signature that takes up screen real estate and I don't need to see it all the time - particularly if I were browsing at the office. On the old format, and just about any other forum you might use, you can choose to have these (and avatars) turned on or off, and so have leaner faster loading pages.

moomin

Do you know this cannot be done or accomodated?

Stick around chap - tis a small-ish point to get miffed about, especially without asking if the option can be "switched on" first?

• Like 1

Thanks for the big effort by all involved to make this happen..... :yes::westy:

Ok where is the "latest posts" button, Like on the old site ?

Am I missing something?

Ok where is the "latest posts" button, Like on the old site ? Am I missing something?

Top right "view new content"

Check your PayPal Matt, like a few others last night, I had that failure message, unlike the others, I tried again and yes I had paid twice, doh. Raised a support ticket though via Tiggers membership/subscription problems link and the extra payment was credited back soon as they had a chance :)

Ta Gadgetman - You were right, I have been charged twice. I've dropped a mail to support@wscc.co.uk so will hopefully get it sorted asap.

Cheers,

Matt

Boo Hoo - I'm out (well at least not in) and I thought, as an AO, my status would be updated for me :down:

Rory's Dad

me to shaft i had to do it myself ,and if i can do it anyone can :laugh: and i cant get in the ao forum anymore :cry::blush:;)