Peoples's thoughts on this car?

leemarkadams

I built/rebuilt two Midgets (actually 3) before getting my first Westie. I wouldn't mind another one sometime but not as a Westie replacement!

However, if you don't have one, I'd suggest getting a good MIG and learning how to weld before buying a MG.... :)

Matt

I cant believe I have sold my Westie :cry: Still, move on, off to look at an MG Midget tomorrow, blimey bit of a difference.

Nice to meet you Lee.

Steve

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• leemarkadams

• XTR2Turbo

• smorse

Well done Steve, been touting your car to a few interested parties recently.

How's the GT drive coming along?

Congratulations to both, Steve for the sale and Lee, looks like you've bought a cracker of a car.

Always fancied the idea of an old MG. much as I like the looks of MGBs, it was always the slightly less common classic chrome bumpered Midget that I liked; right up to the moment I got to sit in a neighbours :blush::cry: a slight problem with leg and :arse: room for me :bangshead: :bangshead:

Always fancied the idea of an old MG. much as I like the looks of MGBs, it was always the slightly less common classic chrome bumpered Midget that I liked; right up to the moment I got to sit in a neighbours :blush::cry: a slight problem with leg and :arse: room for me :bangshead: :bangshead:

There's one of the few advantages of being a short a#se! plenty of room. Just bought a red chrome bumper 1972 midget, generally sound, but plenty of jobs to do, a single garage means only 1 toy at a time.

Cheers for the mentions Mark, British GT drive seems to have gone very quiet (or more like the people fronting the money up) but other plans are afoot, possibly even more impressive, we will see what magic wands people can wave.