Applecross 2012

ziplob

found a picture of the sweeeedish womans netball team and orderd lorna the top from e-bay ???????????

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all !

All the very best wishes to all present and future Westy owners . :t-up:

especially to all the lads in thr Scottish region who are a great bunch ,and of course to the Swedish ladies netball team .

Looking forward to a great 2012 .

Cheers Wee Dov. :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

.....and the whole Swedish netball team are staying in my shed! :d

Only 151 days to Applecross and the Swedish netball team.......!

Think I'll start packing at the weekend.

Matt

Only 151 days to Applecross and the Swedish netball team.......!

Think I'll start packing at the weekend.

Matt

What is Matt on these days? Or was it the bump on the heed ,I think he's going a bit fruit & nut these days :suspect: lol

ok team here we go with the Applecross details 2012

Dates 22/23/24 june 2012

Start Kilmahog visitors centre 10 oclock in the morning

Lunch will be at Eilean Donan Castle on the Friday this is booked just have to give them numbers at the start of May.

Meal on the Friday night is up to you lot a barbie or eat in the Campsite bar .I have booked tables at the bar so this one is up to you ? just post up what you want to do. Saturday we must go to sheildag again just a fantastic road ???ask wee dov. Saturday night were booked in the Applesross inn for dinner . and Sunday morning will be our traditional swim at the sea side or a match against the Women's Swedish netball team Weather permiting.

ok as usual to save any hassel book your own hut or pitch at the Campsite tel no 01520744268 or do it on line. just google Applecross campsite. We will also be supplying a service van this time ,a bigger one so we can carry a spare fuel pump.

Once again this trip is open to any member of the WSCC so lets try and get some other members or non members to join up with us and remember you do not need a passport to get over the Border just money and drink?rock.gif

see you soon

Bob

Bob, what is the deal with the service van? My tent is a monster, just getting it, beer and wifey to Kilmahog will be a challenge.

Bob, what is the deal with the service van? My tent is a monster, just getting it, beer and wifey to Kilmahog will be a challenge.

Last we met the van the night before to load our things into the van.

will do the same this year meet the night before, there should be a lot more room this year.

• 4 weeks later...

still looking for a driver for the service van i have had a few offers but nothing in concrete yet . there is only one camping hut left and 2 caravans after that its camping, i am going up the end of may to stay up there for a long weekend , i will be looking for a decentt lunch stop as the castle is just to far to stop , if anyone else wants to go get you name down a.s.a.p so we can get tables booked in the pub on the Saturday night .the more the merrier i have had one enquiery from a guy from Stirling with a kateringvan 7 who wants to go and i have no objections a 7 is a 7 all welcome.

Yeah, I agree the more the merrier :)

Well I've got a willing volunteer for the van if your wanting him?