Narrow club

AidanPlace

You can count me in too.  :t-up:

Recon there are a few more out there from the Speed Series crowd too.

Cheers.

Ian.

Okay i admit it, i've now got one in BRG! So can i be signed up too?

badgemb.gif

badgea.gif

badgev.gif

As I'm barred due to owning one of the others (but it is narrow), can I apply to join the fat boys club who is getting thinner by the day. This house renovation is killing me and I've already lost about a stone (that's 14 pounds to those who don't know).

Only problem is that Lynne's back in hospital but it's not as bad as before. She should be out of the coma this afternoon.

Norman, I'm really sorry to hear about Lynne, I'm sure everyone joins me in wishing her a speedy recovery and her return home with you soon.

Well done on the weight loss though.  What will happen first, run out of house to fix or weight to lose?

All my best,

Scott

Sign me up please!  

Thanks, Geoff

Since you're silver (all right, aluminium, I can't work miracles!) and green, your badge reflects (geddit?) those colours.

geoffbadges.gif

geoffbadgem.gif

geoffbadgel.gif

geoffd, 33, even rhymes! :laugh:

Cheers,

Scott :t-up:

Cap'n,

I hereby tender my application for membership of this highly exclusive group.  

If there's a further sub-section for green and yellow 8 valve cars with independent rear suspension that are slightly scruffy at the edges but never fail to raise a smile when on the road I'll join that too.  If there isn't, don't worry - the badge would be too big anyway.

Thanks for all of your sterling work - made me smile!

Cheers,

Lumme!

PS Please don't forget the '!'!

lummel.gif

lummem.gif

lummes.gif

You can count me in too.  :t-up:

Recon there are a few more out there from the Speed Series crowd too.

Cheers.

Ian.

badgew.gif

badgepm.gif

badget.gif

Dear Fellow WNOC Members

Following some enquiries, I have sourced a company that will print vinyl badges for your cars at a reasonable price - if there is enough interest.

The badge would look like this:

badge.gif

Size would be 4" square to ensure letter clarity.  I've measured that on my car and it's not too big, fits on a wheel arch or scuttle side very nicely.  However, I would hope you'd go out and look at your own car to make sure you'd agree.

Due to setup costs and to make it economically viable, we'd have to produce at least 10 stickers (the more we'd produce, the less expensive), and a downside is the background colour is a neutral white (there's no way we'll all agree on any other colour!), meaning you'd either have to live with that or cut the badge out from the background (which is what I'd do).

If we can get at least 10 confirmed badges wanted, the cost to you including little old me doing the postage would be about £6 each (exact price TBC).

So then, are you interested or not; if yes, how many would you want; and do you know of someone who can print it on clear vinyl instead of white?

There's no rush, and certainly no pressure or obligation here.  If there's not enough interest, the whole thing will just get dropped.  The club's just a bit of fun, and that's the way it will stay, loose and informal but exclusive for those with taste like us. :D

PM me back one way or the other and I'll update you in due course in a few weeks.  Any comments, suggestions, or help, I'm all gob ears!

Best regards,

Scott

Scott, they have her under sedation and now have stopped her breathing on her own and put her on a respirator. They hope to start bring her round this morning. Thanks for your good wishes, much appreciated.

As I'm now not working on the house (at the hospital) I think I'll run out of houses to rebuild as the 3 chaps working here will finish before I can get back to it.

So sorry to hear Lynne's not well again Norman, I only thought the other day, you'd not been around for a while, hoped things were still OK.

Thinking of you both, and that Lynne's feeling better soon.

Only problem is that Lynne's back in hospital but it's not as bad as before. She should be out of the coma this afternoon.

Blimey Norman. A coma sounds bad enough to me. I hope she gets well soon

So sorry to hear Lynne's not well again Norman, I only thought the other day, you'd not been around for a while, hoped things were still OK.

Thinking of you both, and that Lynne's feeling better soon.

+1 :down:

Thanks chaps. They kept her under today but are hoping to stop the drugs in the morning. With a bit of luck she'll be awake by tomorrow night. She won't remember it as it takes about 48 hours to come round fully.

Not sure if I mentioned it but it's another helicopter ride she "missed".