Narrow club

AidanPlace

Woohoo, I'm in!! Member number 28, I had no idea there were so many of us slim enough "ahem" to fit shoehorn in the narrow body!!!

Fixed that for you! :D

Welcome on board!

I'm narrow minded as well  :)

I'm narrow minded as well  :)

I was waiting for you, #29... badge on its way! :cool:

Ta - I was hoping for a 69 though  :( Surely you havent given one to Ash in preference to me?  :laugh:

Ta - I was hoping for a 69 though  :( Surely you havent given one to Ash in preference to me?  :laugh:

You might wish to say that... I, however, couldn't possibly comment! :laugh:

WNOC Update

> Up to 24 members now and growing (what have I created here?)  All members have been sent their badge of office - delighted to see them popping up in signatures, nice work everyone! :t-up:

(I have not assigned Membership #13 to anyone lest they think it's unlucky, but any new member who might want it need only ask.)

> I've kept the links to all your badge images in case you ever misplace them accidentally.

> I hear you regarding vinyl badges for your cars.  Made a few enquiries, but if any of you have contacts, or you've had a good experience with a vinyl producer, tell us.  It would probably be cheaper to do a bulk buy and have a generic badge with simply "Club Member" instead of individual names on them, printed on a white background, and you could then cut out the star and use that.  It also means if you damaged the vinyl, it could be replaced quickly, or if you sold your narrow car, there would be no need for them to remove it.  Also need to know what size would be generally agreeable to people.  Do let me know.

Cheers,

Scott  :t-up:

Just a though Stu,  possibly a clear background or reverse printed?

Clear background is a good idea. I would have thought 2-3 inches square would be a good size?

Aidan

Agreed, clear background, no larger than 3 inches square, but open to ideas and suggestions.

Quick update:

> 31 members now

> If you want a smaller (150 x 150) or larger (380 x 380) badge than the standard (250 x 250), let me know

> if you're interested in a vinyl, PM me please so I can see if there's enough interest to justify the cost

Cheers,

Scott