• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Mallory Track Day

harrypotter

There's a fair bit of chat about chargers on THIS THREAD, Plays Kool did the engineering bits for me so a chat with Nick or Luke is the next step I'd say.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• harrypotter

• 8pots

• CL290005

• SteveH

Echo comments above. Although still a novice at this trackday malarky I did find find Steve's instruction to be the best I have had and changes he suggested had immediate noticeable benefits.

Only regret was I didnt get a chance to experience a passenger ride with Steve due to departing early as had a clash of engagements.

Great day, more relaxed than other trackdays I have done, drivers respectful on track and would certainly look out for more Apex events

Steve

Great day, more relaxed than other trackdays I have done, drivers respectful on track and would certainly look out for more Apex events

That's exactly what I've found with Apex days too, the maturity/standard of driving does seem to be much better on average than any other trackdays I've done. Having such a friendly team is great too, I had an issue at Cadwell and Carl came out round the paddock with me asking if anyone had some ATF I could steal - certainly haven't seen that with anyone else!

Gutted to have missed yesterday with so many 'plastic' (haha) cars being there; next time, next time...

Mmmmmm!!!!!!

Donnington ???

If only I didn't have to go on holiday next weekend! lol

• 2 weeks later...
Any news on video footage Mike?

I will get it this week.  Jonny was at Donington with us on Friday and he told me it was nearly finished.  Wont be long now!!

Thanks. Looking forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Mike. When the video is released, how do we access it?

Harry.

Thanks.

What a super video. Great camera work and well put together.

Thanks again Apex for a well organised day and thanks as well to the camera team (Carpromos).

This video was a combination of the 2 recent days at Donington and Mallory.  We are having another re-edited specifically of the Mallory day so a bit more Westfield footage.

Mike