• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• harrypotter

• 8pots

• CL290005

• SteveH

Thankyou Mr Secretary.  Alot clearer now.  Spaces still left £130 incl free passenger and additional drivers!

Mike

Is that reduced price for both Westfield club members and Westfield owners, in the unlikely event of  someone not actually owning a Westfield?! :blush:

I can confirm that the very nice man at Apex will even allow the likes of me to attend his non WSCC day at Mallory for the reduced rate of £130 (MNR not Westy  :blush:  )

Who else is going? Anyone from Warwick group?

Mike

thanks for a brilliant day and the good weather!

good to see more westfields

and a big thanks to Steve for his instructions, he is a great confidence boost instructor.

Look forward to the next track day

:cool:

Chris

Glad to see you enjoyed yourself Chris, was a very good day out I thought.  Sorry we didn't get a chance to go out in my car but maybe next time!

Yes indeed. What a brilliant day.

Well done Apex. Well organised and friendly. Free passenger rides and free tuition. Thank you very much. All the best for the future.

Steve H - what a hero. Put me right on a few things like corners, apexes, setting it up. Everything actually!

I also sat as a passenger with Steve. Wow! What a driver. What a car. What an engine. I want it! Many thanks.

Steve P

Steve

I will be first in the que for the next ride, I just wanted to get as much out of the day for my driving, thanks again.

As I said to you I was thinking about supercharging and thought about the plenum chamber ref the Throttle Bodies, but now I see how I can do this I am now on the case.

I have a 2.0l head so I could lower the compression ratio with this

and run a slightly higher boost or the 1.8 with a lower boost etc.

Already been looking for a super charger on the internet I think this might be a winter project!

see you soon hopefully more BHP!

Really enjoyed the day with Mike and  Apex today and would reccomend them to anyone .

Nice to meet a few like minded people

Special thanks to Steve  ,  loved the passenger ride in your car  :cool: and the tuition in the afternoon was a real confidence booster , thanks

Thanks for those comments guys, mucho appreciated  :t-up:

To Mike and team thanks for a great day, l its nice to see all the team out in the paddock, mixing with the drivers and families makes agreat friendly atmosphere , had a car issue today but with the teams help getting a contact for me for the mallory shop we managed to get the car sorted  and get some laps in, thanks to Steve for makin my old mate Peters  day with some great advice he passed the knowledge on to me , i gave it a try a bingo Gerrads is sorted .

once again many thanks Iain Josh Karen and Sam

SteveH, could you explain what was involved in converting your duratec to a supercharged setup and who it was that supplied the parts and carried out the work, just to so I can save the info for a future dream car. :)

Just got back after mega busy and slow drive up the  M1.  Thank you for all the kind comments, glad you all enjoyed yourselves.  Thanks again to Steve for the tuition, and the passenger laps.  That car is an absolute beast...I loved it, certainly shows what an excellent driver can do in a well sorted car. Magnificent.

Will keep you posted when the film is done, thanks to all the volunteers who had the cameras strapped to their cars.

Look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Mike

Apex Trackdays